Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
I am filing a complaint about your purported clan aims. According to your clan story and aims, you aim to be the opposite of [NO]. Yet I am rather disappointed this far with your efforts to fulfill this aim. Why is it not mentioned in the clan goals thread? The most that you have accomplished is adding [NO] to your enemies list. Thus far it doesn't appear to mean anything whatsoever, though. With your permission, clan [NO] will post a thread on your boards containing suggestions to help you better fulfill your goal of becoming the opposite of us.

In closing,

Your clan was created to be the opposite of [NO]. Live up to that.

^ Rightio, go do that.

Originally Posted by fargle
Ok, we are open to suggestions. We have been official for just over a mounth, things are still settling in. Also, this clan i don't think it was created to be the opposite of [NO] simply because Zac wanted to make a clan but had absolutely no idea what to call it or what to do with it, but i would ask Zac when he gets back. And lastly thanks for the complaint, we are always wanting criticism to better ourselves.

^ What he said.
AS IF YOU WOULD STEAL MY THREAD TITLE YOU %$#&@#@*%^#*@*%!
Oh well, at least it isn't as long as I go for.
Oh and yeah, I'm back.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Another f@g has left the premises!
WE ARE HAPPY BITCH!
We aren't inactive, or on the road to it either. Just 'cause some people don't post, doesn't mean we are inactive.

But yeah, we must do something about it.

Statement officially
APPROVED

~Impale