Toribash
Okay then Kameron, makes it difficult to hold a conversation though, haha.
And hi Sage.

And Kameron, Isn't Hearthfire the DLC where you can build a house and have a family and stuff?
U STILL NO HAZ NAO SPECIAL PAI ONLY NAO MEMBERS CAN HAS. OK
BE JELLY D:<
Also, the metro is kinda fun. It's not too hard after you get a friggin railgun, but yeah. I like this apocalyptic atmosphere. Oh, and the weird moment when you realize that the developers are dumb, because they make your country seem to be a part of russia. Moscov's metro*
or maybe I'm the retarded one and it's simply a station's name.
Either way, how are you?

Edit: Oh, also it seems that Faintblackcloud went out of the clan. And I thought he could be trusted... oh well.... ;-;
Last edited by Arthur; Dec 7, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
I will not be able to play toribash for 2-3 days as my graphics card broke... Right now i'm using a laptop, but can't use it for gaming
Click This link to get me some free tc (you don't spend any) Thanks bro. :D http://pikachulol.on.toribash.com/
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Harold, no one seems to post when other members are online.
Save for me. Cause I'm a boss.

Also, I have Metro 2033. Haven't installed it from Steam yet, though. Cause, i brought it off Steam, so I don't have a disk, so I have to dl/install from the internets, and I have shit internets.

Also, I may be getting the Hearthfire DLC for Skyrim tomorrow o/

Get the Dragonborn DLC instead. New armour, quests, looks and you can ride a dragon!
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Dragonborn isn't out yet on PC? Well, it's not available on Steam yet.
le proof

But, I may be getting Dawngaurd within the next few weeks. Dad's buying it for me.

Also, what's the level cap for Skyrim?
afaik the max lvl is 80 or so.
also dragonborn won't come out till next year but we are just a couple of weeks from next year so balsdlamwpgvawefawfaw
Like a lie