Toribash
Okay... I'm still noob, I going to bleu clan. (Just kidding)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Hello!!
My name is : Joshua Albiso
Why i want to join : Because i have never been in a clan before and i think it is a lot of fun..
Belt : Brown

Hope you guys accept me !!
Oh! I remember Glow said...
You should join bleu clan or something, aljjoshua.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by aljjoshua View Post
Hello!!
My name is : Joshua Albiso
Why i want to join : Because i have never been in a clan before and i think it is a lot of fun..
Belt : Brown

Hope you guys accept me !!

Nagsasalita ba kayo ng tagalog?
IF NOT NO.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Oo pag nagtatagalog po ako..
-----
Oh ok mr. Chris.. ill join Bleu or something ..
-----
*EDIT* tanggalin nyo po ang pag sa sinabi ko.. ahahaha
Last edited by aljjoshua; May 24, 2011 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: I forgot.

Belt: 10th Dan

Why you want to join: I would like to join C3 because for one I have hung out with a few people in this clan, so I wouldn't be some random pedofile trying to join to get a bj from Glow. Another reason I would like to join is because I know this clan is more of a layed back clan and I really enjoy that so we don't have people getting mad at me because I did not put a period at the end of my sentace in-game. The last reason I would like pto learn is because I would love to help contribute to the clan or increase the popularity of the clan by helping host events ect. The last last reason I would like to join is because I would with no doubt wear the C3 tag loud and proud .

Activity: I am on the forums at least 4 hours a day via cell phone ect. I am not that in-game active because I move around a lot and have school.

Replays: Yeah you know I would love to include some but I can I am on my cell phone right now.

About you: You guys know about me via previous applications.

Kyou: Please do not think I try to kiss your ass. I am just trying to be nice to you because you have not really done anything mean to me.

All C3 members: I have changed since my las application. I now know that it was wrong for me to re-use my application. I now understand that. I hope this one is better.
I like this guy because he's funny.

I like funny people.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Haha thanks. But I dont like it. Your funnier .-. Lol
I laughed looking through the Application thread.
I say no cause your a suck up.
And apparently your a giant clan hopper and you have no skill ingame, and all of the reasons muur told you no when you tried to apply to [HIT].
Ps. If you get rejected from muurs clan you shouldn't try and show your face around this one, even though Glow likes you cause you appear funny, and if you haven't stopped reading by now I guess you haven't gotten the picture I'm telling you no and that you have no life and will keep reading until the end, but the truth is there is no end hahahahahaha, just kidding, but here is the end right here.... Sike! Truth is I'm funny, your just the copy cat of funny, wanna see something cool, Don't Click The Button! {Button}, if you pressed it your probably crying now. Gg.
Last edited by Ponzo; May 24, 2011 at 05:55 AM.
Well I'm glad you took the time to look through it.

Shows you actually care.

FUCK YEAH.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.