Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1. A MONKEY

2. God (Christian)

3. Djbro
Last edited by 50calpro; May 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: merp
THE SPIN MASTER
Originally Posted by jj3144 View Post
===Contact information:None(besides toribash)

--- Your Skype, Steam, and/or email:jgordon3144@gmail.com

--- List your alternate accounts:Fista(not used)

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph. Hello, my name is Jonathan. I live in Texas(my city will not be mention for personal protection reasons). I am 10 and I am fun and nice, but I am very smart and mature.

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion? Are there any members that you have already associated with? Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? I have relationship with Pamaaj, I just met BRODY. I like how this clan immediately became official so I feel like that notifies me this clan to take may skill and other Toribash abilities will be increased.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Have you joined any other clans before? How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? I am almost always on Toribash, I check the forum every single night and Toribash has been a great experience for me.

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? Red and Black

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not. I have art skills, video making skills, and other things.

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances) How many clan wars do you have a week? Do you think your members must be good?

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? First I would check to clear the area to see there are no attackers. Then I would try to find a light source, and then untie the Leader.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen. I would kill myself to sacrifice my friends because there are some chances I may survive.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out
A ladybug

What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated
Humans

Pamaaj tells me you're 11, and very immature. You say you're 10, smart, and mature, yet your grammar is still pretty bad. Also, I wonder, if we weren't official, would you want to join? "I like how this clan immediately became official so I feel like that notifies me this clan to take may skill and other Toribash abilities will be increased." To make may skill? What? I will wait a bit and see your maturity myself.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Flunny? D'awww I miss that guy.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Gonna say no. The app was poorly done, and didn't make much sense at all.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I would kill myself to sacrifice my friends because there are some chances I may survive.

lol...

Awful... app.. 1000x no from me..
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
No from me. Immature, uninteresting, and terrible grammar. Answer paragraph questions with one sentence that don't make any sense and no spunk.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
"I have a relationship with pamaaj" actually, I'm single, but that's flattering.

Also, I'm pretty sure that red and black are not tertiary colors.

Lastly, I lol'd extremely hard when you gave you answer for the room question (you, family,friend) so props for that

Yes, it's going to be a no.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by sabreon View Post
If only i had 'nuff tc for a ground texture

Hear, hear!

I second that sentiment!
fl0w
Originally Posted by jj3144 View Post
I have relationship with Pamaaj

Woah, I didn't know you were that promiscuous, Pammy...
fl0w
Ok well, im not giving u my real name, but i can provide you with my skype, my facebook, and more if needed, i consider myself a pro player, and can be a big helpto your clan. i also am friends with alot of Oblivion members. I can offer alot to this clan, and i can gaurantee i wont be inactive any time soon. you can contact me by my email, Textman222@yahoo.com, or just find me in a toribash fight room. tell me what you think. people from this clan have been trying to get me to join for a while now, and i think i should too. p.s. sorry if this doesnt match some iof the app requirements, i have limited time on my computer at the moment.