Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I coulda been a Co in this clan D:, maybe MFR will ask to merge with you guys after we are official and in order :3.......Death Force Reapers? No......Marine Death Reapers? Maybe.....Death Marines? Hmm.....Death Force Reapers?....Nah.....Death Force Marines? Hell no.

List of good names for merge:
Marine Death Reapers
Death Marines

/ontopic: I'm bringing the spam to another thread!
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
NO!

no spam. for now lets just have the basics
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I said I was moving the spam to another forum, you meani D:. Anyways, as soon as I fix my Toribash, I'll send a few recruits to you guys.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(
Originally Posted by UltimaKH1 View Post
I coulda been a Co in this clan D:, maybe MFR will ask to merge with you guys after we are official and in order :3.......Death Force Reapers? No......Marine Death Reapers? Maybe.....Death Marines? Hmm.....Death Force Reapers?....Nah.....Death Force Marines? Hell no.

List of good names for merge:
Marine Death Reapers
Death Marines

/ontopic: I'm bringing the spam to another thread!

Marine Reapers of Death
Maybe only for in-clan discussions, but the reguylar merge would be avaliable tot he public.