Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I thought Hellgate's servers shut down. Or that you could only play it in korea, or something.

You can only play the single play thing :3

Apparently MP was gonna be brought back up this year :3 but people think it might be revived next year :P

Search Hellgate: Resurrection
I R IRONMAN
Yeah official online servers are gone, but I think there's still private ones operating.
Also, if there's one thing I have to say about Hellgate London, it's that I get pissed off that everyone either sounds retarded or insane when they talk :|
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
You can only play the single play thing :3

Apparently MP was gonna be brought back up this year :3 but people think it might be revived next year :P

Search Hellgate: Resurrection

Oh ok. I thought that it was a multiplayer only game :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
im looking for a game like world of warcraft so a MMorpg but free and more realistic which can be played in Australia so not two moons ect.
Originally Posted by aza111 View Post
im looking for a game like world of warcraft so a MMorpg but free and more realistic which can be played in Australia so not two moons ect.

Doesn't exist. As far as I know.
I R IRONMAN
Well here
Im looking for a freeroam game with Ragdoll phsyics and destructible enviroment ( ya know Geomod 2.0)
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
The only game I can think of that fits into that category would be Red Faction Guerilla. But it was probably that game that led to you posting this?
Hmm
I already have Just Cause 2
But thanks for the suggestion anyway
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.