Toribash
Hai Raven i feel like i knew you before you got a namechange, if you even got a namechange lmfao
This game is Dead
I sent 5k to the bank btw so is that all I have to do to be entered or is there something else.
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Hai Raven i feel like i knew you before you got a namechange, if you even got a namechange lmfao

I feel the same about him.

Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Hello :3

Herro.

Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
I sent 5k to the bank btw so is that all I have to do to be entered or is there something else.

Yep, i'll pm you who you'll be playing agaisn't 12/31, so you just have to follow what's in the thread.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
I feel the same about him.

Herro.

Yep, i'll pm you who you'll be playing agaisn't 12/31, so you just have to follow what's in the thread.

Clan Looks good, last time we warred you guys, we had lots of fun, you guys are really polite, and we prefer to war you guys, wondering if maybe we can set up regular wars xD

you guys have any public chat or discord? or skype?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
Clan Looks good, last time we warred you guys, we had lots of fun, you guys are really polite, and we prefer to war you guys, wondering if maybe we can set up regular wars xD

you guys have any public chat or discord? or skype?

Thank you for the compliment. The pickle army will rise again
Originally Posted by haloyoung View Post
Thank you for the compliment. The pickle army will rise again

No problem, we are trying to rise against obey and fc at the moment, and our council has mentioned you guys multiple times for warring cause you guys don't cause any shit.

Rather see your clan up in the ranks than fc.
FC is an older clan, they do war way more than us.
Honestly, i don't think rank means skill. The actual ranking system is giving points even when a clan lose... You can see that when you compare how many wars/points Power haves and how many wars/points FC haves.
I like warring or even watching a war agaisn't Wapow, I like how mature you guys are in the Wars.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
FC is an older clan, they do war way more than us.
Honestly, i don't think rank means skill. The actual ranking system is giving points even when a clan lose... You can see that when you compare how many wars/points Power haves and how many wars/points FC haves.
I like warring or even watching a war agaisn't Wapow, I like how mature you guys are in the Wars.

Rank does not mean skill but we still want to be best ; )