Toribash
Originally Posted by BquadZ7550 View Post
while i was on vacation i thought id find a shit ton of stuff.
didnt know that more pokemon spawn in populated areas.
i got a poilwag so thats nice

I was on a small tropical island (20km in circumference, something like that) for four days, turns out there was a fucking gym and 8 pokestops... I didn't spend much time on the phone, but walking to the bar at night I'd only find growliths, how messed up is that ? x)

Moving from Asia to Europe, I thought I would get an edge over other people by having special jungle pokemins or something, I was kinda disappointed when I found out they're pretty much similar everywhere...
I found a snorlax nearby my house, but i didnt luck out on the CP... 308 =/

338 magikarp candies sofar, deep in the grind.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Got banned for botting, lmao ez

Guess I gotta go use my 4 other emails whenever I decide that botting again is worth
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
also got a snorlax today (from an egg), 1796 cp (600 higher than my 2nd). neato

also if they introduce global trading, jynxs are really common here so ill be happy to give some away

here are my dudes

Last edited by Surge_old2; Aug 24, 2016 at 10:01 PM.
damn, how come everyone's got such good and diverse Pokemon? :c

here are my tops:

GO!

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Thats still better than mine

Cri cri

Day 17472838171: i still cant figure out how to win gym battles
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
i still cant figure out how to win gym battles

the first thing is to find a gym you can take down.. remember you have 6 pokemon and they probably have less (not sure how many pokemon a gym can hold)

once you did that, sort out your team so as super effective as possible (if the last pokemon is poliwag, put grass or electric pokemon near the end of your team)

put your highest cp pokemon last, because you can't put it in the gym if it's dead or damaged.

in the actual battle, basically tap the enemy as fast as you can, until your blue bar (top right) fills up. then hold down on the screen to fire your secondary more powerful move. when the enemy does that, apparently you can swipe to dodge it but it's never really worked for me

the more people fighting the better, since all damage adds up. have one person leave the battle a little early so you can get control of the gym before someone else takes it! after that you can go to the shop to get a 500 stardust (or xp? i dont remember) and 10 pokecoin reward.