Toribash
Hi WAPOW
I am Anaminus and I am a 3rd Dan Black Belt. Recently I have been playing in the WAPOW server and my skills have been improving a lot lately and some people have been seeing some change of me getting better. My favorite mod is aikido or just any sort of aikido because most of them are similar and just have a different arena type. I play Toribash once a day for 30 minutes or more depending if I am in the mood to play or just to talk to people. I kinda post on forums but not all the time since the ones I posted were on the market about buying some things. I check my PM's often because I usually sell stuff on the market and I want to see what items I sold and respond to some because my friends would want to trade with me. My Toribash experience has been great since I have had people be impressed with how I play and how well I play. In my regular life I am a high school student and I tend to just walk/jog to places around my house to get a nice exercise. My Skype name is xxwolfclawzxx.
Hope you like me <3 AnaminusX
AnaminusX

Denied

Reason: Didn't follow guidelines through.

Feel free to apply again in a week
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello WAPOW
in game name kgggdkp17 am 17 years old am from Thailand. The content be less because I say a little English
What do you have to offer WAPOW:I might not have something for you but I enjoy playing more If we play together a lot of people
but When Clan war I will help you battle most my skill Existing
What's you favorite mod: aikido aikidobigdoju greykido judo mushu but i like aikido most
How often do you play: every day Except some day I went to work with my father
Tell us about your Toribash experience: I first played long ago I quit a long time And I played again recently for 3 months. during play aikido I like the skill Suplex And cast out most but Sometimes it takes a kick. My skills may not be good for you but I use this skill to beat opponents many have people ago many, I am ready to cooperate I would be a good fighter of WAPOW Another reason namely i Want to join the fight clan war I can help The skills I already have good You have to see for self
Do not judge if you have not seen my skills

Thanks for reading
Thank you for your consideration
Attached Files
headlong.rpl (32.8 KB, 2 views)
excellent.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
kgggdkp17 VS FLAMESMASH.rpl (66.0 KB, 2 views)
almost.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by kgggdkp17; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:34 AM.
Originally Posted by AnaminusX View Post
What guidelines didn't I follow?

Read the original post thoroughly, you'll see what you missed.
-----
kgggdkp17

Denied

Reason: Lazy app, didn't follow guidelines through

Feel free to apply again in a week.

WAPOW is almost full. We're extremely selective and wont accept you guys that easily, unless you prove yourself to be one of the last puzzle pieces.

-WAPOW
Last edited by Swepples; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Woo! Not denied yet, I guess it's better than the other times haha (thx swepples I owe u my life bby ❤)

Apart from that, I was wondering when Flame would be back from vacation. I'm so anxious to know what's gonna happen to me! haha
What do you have to offer WAPOW? i have plenty of things to offer i had deep connections across many clans i am talented in some mods like mushu judo judofrac and greykido

What's you favorite mod?My favourite mod is greykido or mushu/boxshu

How often do you play?i play regularly and when i play i fight fair and i dont rage and i act responsibly

Do you post regularly in forums?not really but i will if i can be in this clan as u can see i dont post much at all but again ^

Do you check and respond to your PMs?Yes i check my pms and responed to them very often

Tell us about your Toribash experience.Well i started to play in 2013 and when i played i grow in rank majorly fast by the first week of me playing i was brown belt and soon after i became 2nd dan black belt but i stoped and started over a course of a year now its here i love the game and i hope u will accept me

Skype Username:loki2429
Rainbow
luco123

Denied

Reason: Lazy app, didn't follow guidelines

Also, you're in a clan already.

Feel free to apply again in a week.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]