Toribash
Originally Posted by WhiteLith View Post
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after i kick by my clan

IGN : WhiteLith
Best Game Mods : ABD , Aikido , Greykido, basically all kido

so my name is james i'm indonesian. my typical day is playing all sort of game like dota and toribash...im remain calm and friendly. i very bad at school thing(ofcourse)cuz im gamer.....

what makes me a monk?,Hm...I Respect Others , I Like dota , I Like toribash ,i am a Gamer(cuz y not) , i play toribash quite often now ..my Best Games Are TB and dota , Like to go to random room(this make me dont have tc). And Like fighting pro player so i know my skill ....

my clan history : fanta
: vibe
: united noob
: apollo
: reborn

So from the warming look of your home page, your principles to respect for recruitement, and the kindness shown to me by one of your members, I am applying to join your clan, and think that I would be a great addition to the monks.

Thank you for your time.
have a wonderful day

Denied.. good luck for future apps.
Who am I?

Before I continue with this application, I would like to mention my ban history. I've been banned on 3 (or 4, but it's probably 3) occasions. The first one was the use of a swastika in game (I honestly don't have much of an excuse for this, I just decided to wear a swastika in game). The second was being somewhat involved in duel scamming (I told someone to launder their items to me before they were banned, but I wasn't expecting anything in the end, and was there to pull the chains of the person who had reported him for scamming). And, the final (and probably the worse) was for racism. I will not repeat what I said in game. But, it was a joke amongst some of my friends, but I'll admit it was a terrible thing to say in the end. With that said, let's continue.

To whom this may concerns, my name is Valterain. Not much is to be said about me, personally (perhaps it's because I simply don't want you to know too much about me, or perhaps it's because there's nothing much to say about me). But, I will tell you this. I'm currently 13, turning 14 in August, and my name is Timothy. I usually don't have much to do in my day, so I end up just playing a few (selective) games on the PC. I'm also somewhat of a writer in my free time (I'll admit I'm not the best at it, but I still do it regardless). That's all I'll tell about myself for now, let's move on to the next part.

What do I do in Toribash?

Toribash, such a terrible game, yet I always come back to it. I often times play in the Lenshu3ng public rooms and tournies, since it's the only mod I can actually stand in Toribash (I still play ABD and what not, I just don't enjoy playing it that much, I really only play it for the competitiveness). Now, I'll use this to include my previous clan info in a neat and organized list. It's chronological order.
  1. Fight Club - joined right before Zenboy came into power, left when Zenboy came into power
  2. Godly - left due to the clan dying in a very...brutal way.
  3. Haunted - left due to clan inactivity and generally no motivation to stay
  4. Nitro - left because of a handful of members and their behavior towards me and other clans
That's all I can really remember, I know there were more, but I left them in less than a week simply because I didn't agree with what their leaders were doing.

What makes me a monk?

This is a rather odd question in my opinion. I suppose really nothing makes me a Monk, and if I were to say anything otherwise then I'd probably just be forcing something out simply to answer the question. I'm not a Monk, but, in a way, I wish to become a Monk, or why would I even be here? I suppose I'm a bit of a dick, I can accept that. But, I've been trying to change this sort of behavior. I've recently gotten involve with a handful of relationships, and I'm not keen on ruining them with my toxic ass. Now, if this counts, perhaps I'm a monk because I run around in a robe flashing people (that counts, right)?

What can you add to this clan?

I've stated previously that I'm a bit of a writer, I suppose that could come into play, but I doubt it. Now, I am a fan of your Monastery Events, I've been involved in one so far (the one where I was dancing on a pole for hair) which was my personal favorite. I want to help out with these, and if I am accepted I would absolutely love to be involved in them.

Note: As for the replays, I literally have none. I've had to rebuild and replace parts in my PC, so I never bothered to save my replay. But ey, if you want to play with me in game, feel free to do so.

Bonus picture of Valterain on a bench with a trike next to him

This is Valterain. Love you BBKing if you're reading this. I'll check back here soon enough.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hello, first off, thanks for actually taking your time and making a proper application.

Secondly, I have some questions.

Questions.
Was the swastika that you wore ingame used as "Oh look I support nazis bahaha internet shit" or "I actually wanted to wear it for its other, lesser known, but still used sign"?

You leaving Nitro. The post you posted there said something about being disgusted and whatnot. Please, explain a bit more. Examples would be great too, but not needed.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Hello, first off, thanks for actually taking your time and making a proper application.

Secondly, I have some questions.

Questions.
Was the swastika that you wore ingame used as "Oh look I support nazis bahaha internet shit" or "I actually wanted to wear it for its other, lesser known, but still used sign"?

You leaving Nitro. The post you posted there said something about being disgusted and whatnot. Please, explain a bit more. Examples would be great too, but not needed.

1. The swastika was more or less of a ill-received joke. Probably shouldn't have used it. But I was aware of its purpose in the Hindu religion.
2. I got sick of a handful of members in both the skype chat and in game. This included Qukslice, who decided to go off and talk shit to me because I had his buddy friend (Kidrobin) kicked from Nitro because Kidrobin was a complete child. Flyace was also a dick in general, and the buying members from XP thing wasn't something I entirely agreed with. So really, it came down to immature members and disagreements with leadership and leadership choices.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jul 10, 2015 at 09:02 PM.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
1. The swastika was more of less of a ill-received joke. Probably shouldn't have used it. But I was aware of its purpose in the Hindu religion.
2. I got sick of a handful of members in both the skype chat and in game. This included Qukslice, who decided to go off and talk shit to me because I had his buddy friend (Kidrobin) kicked from Nitro because Kidrobin was a complete child. Flyace was also a dick in general, and the buying members from XP thing wasn't something I entirely agreed with. So really, it came down to immature members and disagreements with leadership and leadership choices.

Ok, I see.
We will now begin voting, you will recieve the results as soon as we have agreed upon them

Patience is key.

EDIT:
This raised some eyebrows. Mind explaining?
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I know him in a bad way, when i first made my account in his sig he had i already hate conpound and it had none of the @ # w # @ thing i vote no

Last edited by duck; Jul 10, 2015 at 10:48 PM.
h
Ok, I see.
We will now begin voting, you will recieve the results as soon as we have agreed upon them

Patience is key.

EDIT:
This raised some eyebrows. Mind explaining?

I remember that faintly. That was sometime around last year, near September or August. It was so long ago that I'm not even aware of what Conpound did to rustle me.
Welcome to the clan, Valt.
We decided on letting you join the clan, under one condition. COnsidering your shady past, and some interesting incidents we have decides to kick you out if you slip up even one time.

Please, navigate to the Novices thread to learn more about our clan.
Best wishes and good luck,
The MRT
h
I JUST LEFT [Ascend] YESTERDAY SO YOU MAY WANT TO WAIT A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION

Hi, I am posting this app for two reasons. One being that a particular member (Greed) encouraged me to join, and the second being that judging from the home page this clan has it's morals straight. Now I have been in three clans before this, first I was in [Crooks] for about 5-6 months or so, but then the leader went inactive and the clan started to die off. The second clan I was in was (Dr). This clan was short lived because a few weeks after it's birth (by Error) it was eaten, and we ended up merging with [Ascend]. I was only in [Ascend] for a short while because most of the members were quite inactive or annoying/rude. My skype is derpycharleston.

Here is my info:
I'm a 14 year old male named Charlie/Charles (It doesn't matter what you call me) with a birthday of June 28. I live in British Columbia, Canada. My best mods are pretty much any MAS mod and parkour mods. I'm not too fantastically amazing at the more competetive mods; Aikido, Wushu, etc. But I'm probably about average skill level or a bit above.
What makes me a monk is that I value kindness and respect. I believe in helping one another grow. As much as I think it's good to be independant, I also believe that teamwork is a valuable thing.
What I think I can add to the clan is a skilled replay maker and a generally fun person to talk to.

From the kindness shown to me from Greed, I can assume that this clan is filled with a bunch of cool people.
Thank you for the consideration of my app, and I hope that no matter the result, we can still be kind to one another.
Attached Files
lawz_mas_ring_4_5_15.tbm (18.4 KB, 3 views)
[Char] [DM] Lethal Pursuit.rpl (220.7 KB, 5 views)
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Jul 14, 2015 at 05:06 PM.
not me
I am sorry to say, but your application was rejected.

Feel free to apply on a later date, but for now, you have been rejected.

Best Regards,
The MRT
h
I am sorry to say, but your application was rejected.

Feel free to apply on a later date, but for now, you have been rejected.

Best Regards,
The MRT

I hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly about it is below standard? I felt as though it was pretty informative.
I would like this information so that I can improve my app writing skills (I have only wrote one app before this one).
not me