Toribash
well if you want a answer then it would be Obey not saying there soft but Obey vs. Nitro in wars are a bit tense and close we would win Obey would win but at the end of the day it would be a gg no questions asked
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Ahh I see so when its like the last game for the last point needed to win is like a but clenching moment xD?
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
Ahh I see so when its like the last game for the last point needed to win is like a but clenching moment xD?

exactly my point :^)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
XD the butt clench moments! clench your butt hard and long (Not a sexual line "hard and long" wink wink )
Texture making
Originally Posted by TaylorF09 View Post
XD the butt clench moments! clench your butt hard and long (Not a sexual line "hard and long" wink wink )

wut
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Some people find the line "long and hard" Very sexual Now say that line and process it in your mind
Texture making
imma use this thread to work on a thread im makin sorry, i'll just end up deleting the thread im makin once im done with the code.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert

The End Is Near

Clan Story

Rules

Leader

Recruitment

Ranks

Goals

Clan Thread

Last edited by Day; Sep 2, 2015 at 10:11 PM.