Toribash
Its not always there but first try getting a single and then pull them closer, then let go and grab the other leg.

Or try wrapping their back (with an underhook like roux said) and then drop your arm and pick the far leg.

This is a post of mine about double leg wraps:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=10
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Tier 5 Application

[MP][A] Footsweep to pin pressure (1).rpl - I sweep his leg when he tried to kick making him unbalanced and proceeded putting pressure on his chest.

[MP][A] Full throw (1).rpl - I leaned back causing my opponent to charge me and executed a quick throw using full body and hip rotation.

[MP][A] Scissor sweep (2).rpl - I planted my hand on the ground and used my legs to sweep my opponent.

bnjkjmni.rpl - This might be the worst double leg wrap you've seen, but technically it counts since I grabbed both of my opponents legs with one arm and used my other arm to drive him to the ground.

[MP][A] Hip throw (1).rpl - I setup the throw using my hips and flipped my opponent quickly.
Attached Files
[MP][A] Full throw (1).rpl (41.3 KB, 7 views)
[MP][A] Scissor sweep (2).rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
bnjkjmni.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
[MP][A] Hip throw (1).rpl (41.2 KB, 6 views)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Alright lets see...

Footsweep looks good thou i've personally seen you do better, just sayin.

Full throw looks good to me thou snake might say you're standing on the wrong leg, idgaf.

Perfect SS.

Yeah idk, Roux what do you think? Double wrap is supposed to be a dominating technique and that didnt look very dominating.

Nice throw, I saw some potential for an uchi mata there but this is a great hip throw.

Every but the double wrap looks great. I'll see what Roux thinks since we're teaming on these Tier apps. You got the grips right but it was so last second you nearly got DQ'ed yourself.
Toribash Martial Artists
Yesss, I recently got a better double leg wrap! I got a good grip on both of his legs and drove him to the ground. Also, here is a better footsweep I had on Tim.
Attached Files
jnmhbkgfcd.rpl (52.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Zwift; Jul 14, 2016 at 07:51 PM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
Fucking beautiful.

Accepted to T5
-----
I made a slight modification to show your double wrap better.
Attached Files
Last edited by footlox; Jul 14, 2016 at 08:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Martial Artists