Toribash
You're too new, don't know what IRC is, we are afraid you won't be active, and you're young. I think that sums it up.
Well i know i dont know what IRC is lol,but im active alot tho.Also because im young doesnt mean im going to be an annoying little asshole.But thanks anyway for reading my app.
oo thanks for clearing that up and im not really that young in toribash.I had a alt account back in like 2009 or 2010 and i was pretty good.But then multiplayer stoped working on that account so i just stoped playing toribash.
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
oo thanks for clearing that up and im not really that young in toribash.I had a alt account back in like 2009 or 2010 and i was pretty good.But then multiplayer stoped working on that account so i just stoped playing toribash.

Dude, stop posting here. Thanks.
hey Inquisition fellas, I'm keggy. I am a friend of Aracoon's and today I listened to every track on 05 Fuckem with only one major break to sleep
while I believe that is the only prerequisite any clan should need for application, I'll try to abide by your rules

I am called Ian, and in my free time I write music. if you want to hear, I can link my soundcloud (there's also a track linked in my signature probably) but I don't think it's super important. I can be reasonably active but I still have work and school, so I might not be 100% available, which i'm sorry for.

i have a skype, the username is beavismahoney. dont ask why it's called that

this clan appeals to me because it doesn't seem as packed with garbage and activity just for the sake of keeping the board around
rather, I see quality threads and a fair posting schedule which doesn't overwhelm me, but also doesn't make me feel like it's a ghost town. it's hard to keep that balance and you guys have done it well.

thanks
im here to ruin your fun
Am I still okay to apply in the future? If yes I will remain clanless until I can re apply
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie