Toribash
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Mutherfucker please, you think you can get by with this? Try to use more effort cause this looks like alphabet piss.

The way I spit I almost didn't notice you there man, must be the same with everyone, wonder why your not in the clan.

Claim yourself a rap god?, who the fuck do you think you are? That shit looks arabic, guess school didn't take you far.

Just looking here reminds me of Floyd Mayweather, can't read or spell for shit like your brain's the size of a feather.

I'm done telling you how angry this rap made me, go practice a little more, and then we'll let you in, maybe.

dumn thats a burn.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Why is everyone so active in the forum and nobody actually plays? this needs a rime:

I scratched my hand once, thinking i had a rash, but i was mistaken, it turned out to be cash. i'll like to see this clan a little bit of the forum and maybe for just once, playing toribash. Why are y'all the hole time fighting with each other? take your motherfucking problems back into your mothers. I've been 3 days in this clan and i noticed something bad, This clan needs more action cause y'all are just sad. Is it because you're mad or maybe you are just bad, If y'all decided to fight me, i will be glad. But shut your fuckin mouths cause your rimes are lame, Come when y'all ready to fight me, I'll be wating "In-Game".
I'm Good at what i do ;)
Originally Posted by xXCUBANITOXx View Post
Why is everyone so active in the forum and nobody actually plays? this needs a rime:

I scratched my hand once, thinking i had a rash, but i was mistaken, it turned out to be cash. i'll like to see this clan a little bit of the forum and maybe for just once, playing toribash. Why are y'all the hole time fighting with each other? take your motherfucking problems back into your mothers. I've been 3 days in this clan and i noticed something bad, This clan needs more action cause y'all are just sad. Is it because you're mad or maybe you are just bad, If y'all decided to fight me, i will be glad. But shut your fuckin mouths cause your rimes are lame, Come when y'all ready to fight me, I'll be wating "In-Game".

Our noticings are similar I see a big problem too, you can't spell shit to save your life if I was up against you.

We aren't on for a reason we have actual lives, going through school so we can successful and maybe have wives.

But for right now I'll teach of some clan history, the leader of this clan used to be number 1 you see.

People like you are the reason were inactive, in game we'll fuck your face up, search the market for pro-active.

I'll fight you tomorrow if you really think your hot, its gonna happen anyway whether you want to or not.

What you see in your pocket doesn't mean shit here, if you don't got tc you'll find yourself shedding tears.

Likewise to joining you haven't proven yourself yet, sure you've been tested but you were destroyed when we first met.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Our noticings are similar I see a big problem too, you can't spell shit to save your life if I was up against you.

We aren't on for a reason we have actual lives, going through school so we can successful and maybe have wives.

But for right now I'll teach of some clan history, the leader of this clan used to be number 1 you see.

People like you are the reason were inactive, in game we'll fuck your face up, search the market for pro-active.

I'll fight you tomorrow if you really think your hot, its gonna happen anyway whether you want to or not.

What you see in your pocket doesn't mean shit here, if you don't got tc you'll find yourself shedding tears.

Likewise to joining you haven't proven yourself yet, sure you've been tested but you were destroyed when we first met.

I also go to school, But I'm not in college yet, This rap wasn't against you but in a fight i would bet, that i can beat you up so bad you will want to rage quit, And you can't make it through college, might as well just quit. I have such good grades that Straight men go girly, You are just mad because from school i leave early. So let me get this straight, I want to know just cause, every time you are loosing you got to call the boss. I know my rimes are so sick they will give you a fever, Why did you mention Zeus? Need help from the leader? And you mention I'm the reason y'all inactive, I just joined the clan and i dont need proactive, My face will make you look in the mirror and cut your veins, tide your self behind a train with a couple of chains cause you can't take the pain, You rap like Lil wayne, and look like a zombie that wants to eat brains. And even though u won't or maybe you might, i guess i'll fight you tomorrow, cause you're Bark and no Bite.
I'm Good at what i do ;)
I also go to school, But I'm not in college yet, This rap wasn't against you but in a fight i would bet, that i can beat you up so bad you will want to rage quit, And you can't make it through college, might as well just quit. I have such good grades that Straight men go girly, You are just mad because from school i leave early. So let me get this straight, I want to know just cause, every time you are loosing you got to call the boss. I know my rimes are so sick they will give you a fever, Why did you mention Zeus? Need help from the leader? And you mention I'm the reason y'all inactive, I just joined the clan and i dont need proactive, My face will make you look in the mirror and cut your veins, tide your self behind a train with a couple of chains cause you can't take the pain, You rap like Lil wayne, and look like a zombie that wants to eat brains. And even though u won't or maybe you might, i guess i'll fight you tomorrow, cause you're Bark and no Bite.

There's quite a lot of quotes from my early day raps. You seem to be lost in the world of kings, chap.

I'm a co-leader now, I thank you all, I know; that once someone like this bitch fucks up that I'll show.

Make sure to only talk smack that you can at least back up. Get some pancakes on this bitch cuz your rhymes are fuckin' syrup.

Slow as fuck. Canadian too. I'd get my ass off this thread if I were in your shoes.

This place is none for you if you can't handle the pressure, I own this thread and my raps are beyond measure.

Like I said before in a couple raps ago, if you find me in game get ready for a show.

I'll woop your fuckin' Ass right out of this dimension. Pound on your ass until I break your suspension.

You're broken now. It's over, it's done, but it was nice having you over. Au revoir, hun.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
attention this is the real shit an actual "rap" rap written by me

im only going to post the first verse for now cause im in school writing this.

Do not respond to it till it is complete

Intro:
my raps are the best without tryin' though.
(tryin' though)
all the others try to cover me, be a vest catching bullet holes
(bullet holes)
too fly for this hive of bitch bees dropin' dead at the sight of me
(Sight of me)
blowin though raps made by a room of fiends
(room of fiends)
I got to many niggas tryin to front with me
(front with me)
so let me show ya'll something you don wanna see
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...

Nice comeback kiddie you spend all night on this? I love the way you mention school life like its bliss.

Like Fate I'll murder you in class as a matter of fact, E=Prince of this thread, Bercat is still king of that.

It's hard to say you'll progress with the shitty rap you gave, continuation here is a one way ticket straight to your grave.

I'll ready later on and I hope you are too, but I will give you 50 if I happen to dq.

But I doubt you'll have the stomach to go up against me, but remember this could happen with a small fee.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
There's quite a lot of quotes from my early day raps. You seem to be lost in the world of kings, chap.

I'm a co-leader now, I thank you all, I know; that once someone like this bitch fucks up that I'll show.

Make sure to only talk smack that you can at least back up. Get some pancakes on this bitch cuz your rhymes are fuckin' syrup.

Slow as fuck. Canadian too. I'd get my ass off this thread if I were in your shoes.

This place is none for you if you can't handle the pressure, I own this thread and my raps are beyond measure.

Like I said before in a couple raps ago, if you find me in game get ready for a show.

I'll woop your fuckin' Ass right out of this dimension. Pound on your ass until I break your suspension.

You're broken now. It's over, it's done, but it was nice having you over. Au revoir, hun.

Oh so Now another comes, hope you are ready for a beating, cause this was hours ago and you are late for the meeting. I'll beat you ass so bad i will leave you in blank, and i just joined the clan so don't brag about your rank. I'm really looking forward to fight you at last, You are gonna be so scared it'll be like playing outlast, Because its gonna end fast, everyone will have a blast, when they see me win, your rank will be something from the past. Why are you always hating and complaining? You yell so much more than a fucking goat mating. You have a thing for repeating words and i dont get it, Can't you even make rimes? You know what forget it. You said that i was broken, i dont get that part, could you explain it to me? maybe write me a chart. You mention that this was over, man you must be kidding, I'll never be broken, this is just the beginning.
I'm Good at what i do ;)