Toribash
Rofl schecz, Nice mal, But how would it go in mp? Because the current one fails so bad.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Maldi, your opener is already good ;)
I tried to make it go a bit lower and add a back hand slap :3

Unite, I'll try yours a bit later
Attached Files
maldi.rpl (27.8 KB, 14 views)
[A L P H A]
mah new opener

ist any good?

(it was way faster with the wrist relaxed, but then i got dq'ed all the time)

im trying it now, it sort of sucks but there has to be a way to make it more powerfull, i can imagine its good because off the angle the kick comes in, you'd pretty much hit everyone, even jumpers
Attached Files
. FIXED.rpl (8.4 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
Make it again using wushufixed.tbm, u shouldn't be disqualified then.

hmmm, lemme check then.

i dont believe i would accidentaly press wushu.tbm instead of fixed, but maybe it got saved as singleplayer standard mod because i joined a wushu.tbm multi

no comments on the opener?
Ok schec.
Nice jojo and mali
Also, I have another punch, It works realy well against all of my moves, But i haven't tried it in MP, Wasn't much else i could do to it, You can have a shot if you want.
Attached Files
Wushupunch 2.rpl (8.3 KB, 14 views)
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Here we go. Finally got around to watching them

Jojo, not sure if I made it better but i'll post it here anyways :3

Unite, I made a follow up kick to ur punch :3
Attached Files
jojomove.rpl (36.3 KB, 12 views)
unite punch.rpl (27.7 KB, 10 views)
[A L P H A]
Now my turn to post :P

I'm pretty happy with how the new sweep and pawnch are atm, but if you guys can tweak it even a little bit, I would appreciate it

As for the fail heli, just as the name suggests, it's pretty fail. Not fast enough, too close, 2nd kick is weak etc. I was wondering maybe if you can tweak the first turn a bit on this :3

Kthxbai <3
Attached Files
fail heli.rpl (22.0 KB, 9 views)
pawnch.rpl (11.1 KB, 8 views)
new sweep.rpl (19.5 KB, 9 views)
[A L P H A]
Meh, it's hard to tweak ur openers, hard to figure out how they could be better ^^

I tweaked the helico, u loose the second kick, but the first one is powerful, it reaches uke and causes a dm, not sure if that was what u were looking for.

I made some tweaks to the punch, and it actually goes faster, but the trajectory is messed up, it's like an uppercut, so i'm not posting it.
Attached Files
dm heli.rpl (11.1 KB, 11 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●