Toribash
Apple likes to threat people

funny topic btw
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
You ar the first one that understands me :d but yeah , i can't get the perfect one but if she have a golden heart and can play music i am happy with it .

Sarcasm
-----
You ar the first one that understands me :d but yeah , i can't get the perfect one but if she have a golden heart and can play music i am happy with it .

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
So you threat girls and boys equally?

Yes
Last edited by Appledosa; May 31, 2013 at 04:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Koala. Will you please tell me what my present is? I would like to know.
-----
Will someone kindly let me have 7k I need it for a new force and stuff pleas. I'm tired of looking like a ogre who stole somebody's gorgeous head.
-----
Will someone kindly let me have 7k I need it for a new force and stuff pleas. I'm tired of looking like a ogre who stole somebody's gorgeous head.
Last edited by Stealth; May 31, 2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
girls at my school ar verry hot at the age of 16 , bigger boobs , lower voice , bigger ass , well yeah i kinda look for model to but the character must be good

Dafuq.

I do tend to befriend girls, but then.. that feelings hits me like a wave,
and I'm all like.. "Lets be moar tan Fwands"(rape voice).
Basically when I start falling for my best friend (like recently) things tend to just turn into a fuck fest and we break up pretty quick.
I will never date my best friend ever again.
Last edited by Yoki; May 31, 2013 at 10:32 AM.

Ok that's fine with me haha.
-----
Do we have a deal haha slave forever for 7 k?
-----
Also I will pay whoever gives me 7 k back over the summer I that's what it takes. I will NRA able to do this because I'm getting a job over the summer and will spend some of the money I earn on paying whoever gives me 7 k back.
Last edited by Stealth; May 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ninja, seriously. This is not the right place to be begging for tc...
Even more. Not only you just asked for it(which may be acceptable for the first time), you are repeating that over and over again. Stop that.
Seriously.
:l
Anyways, last day of lectures this semester.
Which means... exams! x)
Gotta love 'em.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc