Ranking
I have a question what if i start school and won't be active alot cause of my homework and stuff. Will i be kicked?
well look you people who want to get in cant just get in by putting in some bulshit app if you actually go by the rules on the first page now please do it.

headzot- i understand you have a life we all do but you made an commitment by joining this clan and is like you to try to follow the rulesand try to post 1 or 2 times a day thank you.

mamkal- welcome back-and no as long as you have a minimum of 1 post every other day and then the weekend you can try to post more
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
who kicked you?
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Because of the new updated system. Unofficial clans have () whereas official clans have [].

I agree with Biggems, you guys who post bullshit apps just gtfo lol.
lol yea but the reason we look like that is why emo said but idk why they changed it buh eh its ok
Im back for today i went out to eat at a japaneese resturant and the steak there is unbeleivable ive never had steak so tender.
Wombo Combooooooo
I actually don't know who kicked me i just didnt see the a caution thing in front of my name and it said i was not invited in any clan.