Toribash
Hey.My name is Frentescu Cezar in toribash ( Banana1235 ).

I have 14. I'm brown belt, i want to join in [Obey] Clan , beacuse the members are nice,and i want friends D: and i'm live in ROMANIA in town Vaslui .
My yahoo is plufi7@yahoo.com. ... ^_^ ... I have mom and dad, mom have 36 and dad 41. My brother have 15 years and i'm the small brother -.-". My parents divorced,but i love them .
In romania the time is
I have a grandmother, she have 79 years , she cook, washing is a good person. I have Girlfriend, she have 14 " http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06847808_n.jpg "
My birthday is in 3 september 1997 and my brother birthday is in 29 octomber 1996. I'm a funny man and i like the life .
I have more friends , Kin etc.

I like to create photo in photoshop :
I want to enter in Obey D:
~~~~ Banana1235
Last edited by banana1235; Sep 4, 2012 at 06:22 PM.
Belt: 10th dan
Name: Chris [Chazer666] ~ Chaz
Thing about myself: Im crazy sometimes
GMT:+1

Hi Leaders and members from the Obey clan, this will be my Application for joining our Clan.
The reason why i want to Join is simple, you are a good Clan, you are Active, Hattersin is my Friend and i want to be a Part of yours!
I guess you are all nice guys in your own way and i want to chill with you.

My Favorite Fights are Sparring at realism high level.

I have good skills and im a funny guy. Always smiling because life is great.

about the skills
here is just an example from Fighting moments (video making is another thing) ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7DHoutntFY

So many words and much more usefull.

<Stay Tuned>
Chaz
Belt: 2nd dan
Name: Ahmed Nassef (username is Popcar1)
Thing about yourself: im Egyptian
+2 GMT
And anything else you feel is needed: pancakes...propably
Originally Posted by popcar1 View Post
Belt: 2nd dan
Name: Ahmed Nassef (username is Popcar1)
Thing about yourself: im Egyptian
+2 GMT
And anything else you feel is needed: pancakes...propably

Well i know since before you speak good english but we're going to to need alot more as an app. Just edit it and look at other apps as inspiration and guide.
PM me with any and all questions
Congratulations Chazer666 and Freddy1998 you're both accepted.
The rest is still under discussion.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by banana1235 View Post
Hey.My name is Frentescu Cezar in toribash ( Banana1235 ).

I have 14. I'm brown belt, i want to join in [Obey] Clan , beacuse the members are nice,and i want friends D: and i'm live in ROMANIA in town Vaslui .
My yahoo is plufi7@yahoo.com. ... ^_^ ... I have mom and dad, mom have 36 and dad 41. My brother have 15 years and i'm the small brother -.-". My parents divorced,but i love them .
In romania the time is
I have a grandmother, she have 79 years , she cook, washing is a good person. I have Girlfriend, she have 14 " http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06847808_n.jpg "
My birthday is in 3 september 1997 and my brother birthday is in 29 octomber 1996. I'm a funny man and i like the life .
I have more friends , Kin etc.

I like to create photo in photoshop :
I want to enter in Obey D:
~~~~ Banana1235

Hmm Hmm, Under Discussion
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Okay we are getting overloaded with applications sorry guys if you are not accepted.

If however you think you are a boss, pm Zazo for application and if he thinks your app is good enough he will put it in the private board for disscussion.

tanks
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by alecisbest View Post
Hello,
First off my name is Alec, my in-game name is alecisbest. GMT is -6 and i live in Colorado, one of the weirdest states. Anyways i'm a brown belt atm because i am almost always doing tourneys and not a whole lot of normal matches but i can change at any time. Im 15 and a sophmore at high school and yeah i play toribash and it would be an honour to join such a well-rounded clan . Also i used to be in clans: "Revenge","Critical", and i had an invitation to "Chaos" but fuck that. I left other clans because they started inviting anyone that asked to get in so it made the clan ,look bad. But this clan... All i can say is DAMNNNN. And yeah thats me .

the Blue Belt is now a Brown belt
It doesn't matter bro, Jobo has spoken. Applications are closed, but there is an acception for only one person and thats HackHater he is still being discussed.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag