Toribash
Originally Posted by LINGARY View Post
to many mistakes ( '-')
-----
hey faint guess what what?
-----
oh wait answer that tommoro i think ya tommoro hey ima bored ima bored and sleepy sleepy what to do what to do god damn im so bored oh, okay
-----
faint! tell something fun to do!!!! ( '-') i dont even know you lol but you told me to answer you tomorrow
-----
nah you seem nice ( '-') are you? is my question. just lettin you know lol im entertaining myself!?!?!? i feel i'm being harassed right now :s
-----
hey muur guess what. nvm that i'll tell you i like this clan ( '-')

i think i love this guy
but seriously no

About Slybash: I said yes because he's cool and I know him.
Last edited by Faint; Oct 16, 2011 at 03:31 AM.
so im not in [Hit]
-----
well im out thanks for your time
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 03:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello , my name is and i really this clan. i got to know (muur) for the short time i was in this Hit, and to please accept my application. i know i quit and kinda left you all hanging, but this time i promise i will stay for however long it takes. i quit because i realized they weren't nearly as cool as you guys, so i know that will never happen again.

for your .
Last edited by SlyBash; Oct 16, 2011 at 03:33 AM.
ok so just do a better application
-----
I'm Lingary and i'm a Brown Belt. I'm rank 5618. My favorite mod is Wushu my usual mod is Akido. My past clans are [-Kickz] and [-EMO]. My favorite type of sparring mod is Snow Sparring.tbm. My reason of joining [Hit] is I like this clan. The reason why you should accept me is... I'm funny and out going fun to be with and a good player. I don't rage quit, I like hanging out with tori friends, and I am great with new people.
Last edited by LINGARY; Oct 16, 2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No to LINGARY.

Your application is the same as before except you put it in a paragraph.

Went from
Name: LINGARY
Belt:Brown
Favorite Mod: ...Etc

To:
Hello I'm Lingary. My belt is brown. I am 16 years old. My Favourite mod is ..etc

For a good app, just write freely, don't write in the form of answer question. Just be calm and say stuff about your self.

Off Topic:
900th post \o/ yay post count doesn't matter! \o/
Last edited by Nolanrules; Oct 16, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
SlyBash; your application lacks the mention of a building (facade). But other then that it was flawless.
what am i doing here