Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Noah, >.<.
Hi everyone.
Sorry I've been inactive.
My main got banned for a month for no reason (infraction buildup. then when i posted in whinebox it got extended to a month for no reason. YAY!)
Ill try to keep on track as long as i can.
Hi I'm Explosive. I live in Estonia, Tallinn and I'm 14 years old. I just joined this clan yesterday. I've played this game a bit, but that was like a year ago... So I want to get better at it again. It's nice to be in a community where you can ask for help and make friends. That's why I joined Bleu. I'd like to get good at art and textures too.
Last edited by Expl0siv3; Jan 24, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
Hi I'm ManTurtle, meant to be Turtleman but I probably took that with a past account, I've had several toribash accounts my first one sometime in the novembre of 07, im 15 in grade 10, high school, I may not always be active due to the fact I do a lot of extra-circular activitys, but will be on the forums everyday I can, hopefully everyday, hoping to get to know everyone that is here, and to have a enjoyable experiance. my favorite mods of Judo, and wushu, and twin swords for general, but I enjoy alot of the other mods on the game.
Originally Posted by Expl0siv3 View Post
Hi I'm Explosive. I live in Estonia, Tallinn and I'm 14 years old. I just joined this clan yesterday. I've played this game a bit, but that was like a year ago... So I want to get better at it again. It's nice to be in a community where you can ask for help and make friends. That's why I joined Bleu. I'd like to get good at art and textures too.

Yeah, I wish I could get good at art and textures too. I'm good with graphic design, but can't manage to be good with anything Toribash related. Enjoy you're stay here at Bleu.

Originally Posted by ManTurtle View Post
Hi I'm ManTurtle, meant to be Turtleman but I probably took that with a past account, I've had several toribash accounts my first one sometime in the novembre of 07, im 15 in grade 10, high school, I may not always be active due to the fact I do a lot of extra-circular activitys, but will be on the forums everyday I can, hopefully everyday, hoping to get to know everyone that is here, and to have a enjoyable experiance. my favorite mods of Judo, and wushu, and twin swords for general, but I enjoy alot of the other mods on the game.

We are like twins or some shit like that. I'm 15, 10th grade, used to make lots of accounts until I made ToriTroll (name change since then), and love judo.
Only difference is that I participate in no special activities in school.

By the way, I thought I was reading the application page at first, and was like "....the hell are they thinking?"
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Yeah, I wish I could get good at art and textures too. I'm good with graphic design, but can't manage to be good with anything Toribash related. Enjoy you're stay here at Bleu.

We are like twins or some shit like that. I'm 15, 10th grade, used to make lots of accounts until I made ToriTroll (name change since then), and love judo.
Only difference is that I participate in no special activities in school.

By the way, I thought I was reading the application page at first, and was like "....the hell are they thinking?"

Haha, nice that would be bad if this was the aplications thread, I mean, than you really would of known that I didn't read the top part, at all.