Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i have nothing recent art of mine right now but i will post it soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
well we have a problem then dont we?
why should an art org accept someone who hasnt made anything in the past few months?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
How long have you been using gimp?: Since 2009 I believe. 3 years.
What do you use gimp for?: I use it to finalize anime drawings and obviously to texture for Toribash.
What do you do best in gimp?: I am best at cleaning up sketches and detailing, Thanks to Dengue I able to make a better shading method which could still gotten used to a bit more before I claim to be a expert at it.
Post at least 3 examples: I'm basically using this for both applications in GATA and GU- " This one is a co-op with the help of Joshyjojo who said he would be applying soon, I'm unsure if he already has or not or if he still plans too. Adding on, this is still an unfinished work, in case you were wondering
This set was made when I was learning the sweet science about mapping, especially on the hands and feet, which turned out well. Its pretty much a "earlier work".

This one is a more recent work, Dengue whom as already applied blessed me with some sketches and an idea for a shading method(I was lacking in the use of shading before and skipping straight to detail) it still has 2 more edits to me made/added which are the fixing of his (excuse this for better words) glowing circle thing(eh I tried)"
my recent work is in examples of my application

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
How long have you been using gimp?: Since the Summer of 2011 so,about a year now :3

What do you use gimp for?: Textures, Random Cartoons, Comics, Forum Packs, School Projects and such.

What do you do best in gimp?:
Cartooning :3(I think)

Post at least 3 examples:

Headtexture

SchoolProject(Basketball Team Logo)

AthinPack

MeapPack

How long have you been using gimp?: Some months... idk
What do you use gimp for?: Arts like avvys and sigs
What do you do best in gimp?: render and avvys
Post at least 3 examples: I only have 2 here:

Art