Toribash
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
No illusion of control. ;)
But seriously, I replied in the other thread. Thread about brienwrenn as it should be O:. You didn't really think a guy can come back after a year and get in instantly? ;P (bleep) knows how does he play, those were times of copycatness ;), and this and many other things had already changed. He's sure allowed to be around as much as he cares, but to get him RelaxAll tag, I'd like us to lift him up to the level most of our other members represent. Or the level of most active members represent. You got my drift, kickbutt? ;/ Feel free to disagree, but I've got my weapon ready and loaded. You better speak sense, or I'll shoot

No, now that i think about it that makes perfect sence, hes got to earn the tag again.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, im excited to see ichi playing again, we met up in wushu room ingame. first time weve played together for a long long time.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Double post. Sue me.

420 games till 8th dan!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There's a new member on the list. 2bit. We need some freshness, and he was continuously tortured by me for about a week, he survived... hmm I guess we can start an initiation process. I'll bring some dead babies. *goes*
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Grats 2Bit!
We go back quite a long ways, he will be a great addition to the clan
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
And lol jojo, how come I didn't see it earlier? Just lols ;P
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"