Toribash
Why are you inviting people to shit up our IRC you fucknuggets.
Take a hint, if you don't make an effort to get to know us BEFORE applying you will probably be outright rejected. You have to apply for some other reason than prestige/clanwhoring.

Also lying about your bans and being a dick in crux's link is going to be a definite no.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
From my brief experiences with him he seems pretty cool. I mean, he named a clan after me, what could be cooler?
But yeah, apparently he's interested in surfing, instantly making him a more chill dude.
Little disappointed with you lying about your infractions, dick move bro.
What Crux posted wasn't really encouraging but eh, I'll remain impartial for now.
-----
Hey guys hey, he was in irc earlier, he was talking. Last time I checked Tart didn't need permission from everyone to ask someone into irc who he thought seemed pretty cool. This guy did seem like a pretty decent person until he bullshitted about his infractions. Just chilllll out.
Hey Bored: Most people already know us, I like to think that we're a pretty well-known clan, it's not hard to judge a group of people on their posts.

I liked it when we were patient and friendly.
Last edited by surf; Mar 10, 2011 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not saying I'm unfriendly and just turning him down like that. But crux's post kind of convinced me to say no. Untested of politely asking him, he had to say it in an unmannerly fashion.

I just want him to re-apply whenever he feels like he has "changed" for the better.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

hello, I would like to join raid.

I want to join this clan because this clan is respected. I see this clan as a good place to make friends that will stick up for me and that I can trust.

I think I would fit in this clan cause I am respectful and I will stick up for my clan mates and will always be there for one if needed..
I have a sense of humor. I will stay in this clan till it dies. I will be loyal to this clan.

I love posting in forums I am also a skilled player.
I dont see you in irc that much, well i do, but you are afk.

Considering your infractions are all in market ( i wouldnt blame ya, i barely know all the rules in market ) i wouldnt hold it against you much.

I have nothing bad, yet nothing good on you. Start chatting it up in #raid
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Ok guys, I don't mind
I forgot about the bans and stuff..

Thanks for ruining my rep with raku , tart...

I'm obviously rejected, it was worth a try.
-----
I swear i forgot.

EDIT : about that post crux....

The kid is a fag, I barely did anything, infact, i was giving him tc's the other day, then as soon as i come in he banned me. I was already having an extremely horrible day because of protests in egypt, so I raged my head off.. sorry for that, I wish the best for this clan.

Also, thanks for all your opinions guys, but boredpayne, that was just harsh.

Thanks anyways. bye
Last edited by Mamakal; Mar 10, 2011 at 09:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gamer Of Gamers
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
I dont see you in irc that much, well i do, but you are afk.

Considering your infractions are all in market ( i wouldnt blame ya, i barely know all the rules in market ) i wouldnt hold it against you much.

I have nothing bad, yet nothing good on you. Start chatting it up in #raid

I go in there and I don't know what to talk about.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
Why are you inviting people to shit up our IRC you fucknuggets.
Take a hint, if you don't make an effort to get to know us BEFORE applying you will probably be outright rejected. You have to apply for some other reason than prestige/clanwhoring.

Also lying about your bans and being a dick in crux's link is going to be a definite no.

Well, first of all, I'm not a fucknugget you dickface. And so what? I invited him into irc, he seemed like a decent folk, and he probably is. He sure did a dickmove on lying about the infractions and with the insulting thing, but he probably just needs some "molding" and he'll start behaving like a cool guy, I say we don't let him in yet, but let him be on irc and chill out with us. I was pretty much like him back in '08.

Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
Ok guys, I don't mind
I forgot about the bans and stuff..

Thanks for ruining my rep with raku , tart...

I'm obviously rejected, it was worth a try.
-----
I swear i forgot.

EDIT : about that post crux....

The kid is a fag, I barely did anything, infact, i was giving him tc's the other day, then as soon as i come in he banned me. I was already having an extremely horrible day because of protests in egypt, so I raged my head off.. sorry for that, I wish the best for this clan.

Also, thanks for all your opinions guys, but boredpayne, that was just harsh.

Thanks anyways. bye

I'm sorry, yet, I said it was your choice about removing your app from raku, not mine. Still, read what I said up there and continue chilling in #raid(I won't mind that at all).
Σ