Toribash
I think i have to agree with Neon, but hey' majority decides
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Hello, From the clan XIII, We would like to request allies with JR, I think that with this ally that we would be able to excel in the Toribash community as respected members of your clan.Thank you for looking at this thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
I'd like to request an alliance between PigeonHive and yourselves. After we become official we do plan on having an extensive ally relationship/partnership. Our allies will be able to post in our clan thread and be able to participate in our events as well as being covered in our local monthly newspaper the "Pigeon Press" you can receive a copy in pm as well as long as you're on our list. Jc also is devoted to ally relations and has plans for some interesting things like having ambassadors and providing free art work such as banners and what have you, as well as other things that are still in the works. We hope to be your allies soon.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
I'd like to request an alliance between PigeonHive and yourselves. After we become official we do plan on having an extensive ally relationship/partnership. Our allies will be able to post in our clan thread and be able to participate in our events as well as being covered in our local monthly newspaper the "Pigeon Press" you can receive a copy in pm as well as long as you're on our list. Jc also is devoted to ally relations and has plans for some interesting things like having ambassadors and providing free art work such as banners and what have you, as well as other things that are still in the works. We hope to be your allies soon.

When u put it like that, how to decline? We have to talk it over, u will get our answer asap. Gl with clan!
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post

Geez you are some awful nice people.
I have been looking at your clan and I hope that it will turn out the best ways you want it to.
Yes.
My vote is up for that professionality as well
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"