Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Name: MrBobcat12
Belt: Blue
Best Mod: Aikido
Why you should let me join: So i can help and show that other clans requirments are stupid
Any special skills: None
Active: Im mostly on everyday but not on the forums much
How i feel about other clans: I hate them because of the requirments
Replays: Lost all of them
he is a good toribashian to let you know very supportive, also come to my site i'm there and so boncat!
Klan Opposition.
Name: Slaiden
Belt: Brown
Best Mod: Wushu/TwinSword

Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Quick learner, active, looking for a good clan

Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something) uhm well i am always up for learning something new, i can probably make some promo vids...

How active are you ingame and on the forums: Ingame about an 1 to 2 hours a day depending....Forums i dont post much but i am on quite often

Previous clans: none

How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans?pisses me off that no belt lower than black can get in

Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods.
Wushu 3.rpl

Wushu 2.rpl

TwinSword 1.rpl
i dunno your replays arent to impressive and i was wondering if u could post some multiplayer replays then well see just post 2 so far im ok with u i just want to see those 2 multiplayer replays
ok i just did those in like 10 mins just to show moves but i will work on those
Pain is only weakness leaving the body...
Ok, here are a few, the 3rd one takes a little while to pick up but i guess its ok...the players werent that good so i didnt have a whole lot to work with but i can get some more judo 1.rpl

judo 2.rpl

judo 4.rpl
Pain is only weakness leaving the body...