Toribash
hi everyone, I just joined. nice to see some familiar faces, I have not been in a clan in a looooong time
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Soup my friends.
Glad to see everything's up and running
For those who don't know, yeah, I'm Trikskier. I'm getting a fresh start etc, so forget anything from my past. Now on to the good stuffs.
Servs Viper ;)
Hey Stellar, Ponzo, Wesley, Thorn, Dad and all other supercoolkids who I know.
Just requesting single ally right now, but maybe we'll see each other more in the future
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Nope, it's only to Wesley, Kowla is like his best sex slave friend ever.

What is this shit
Hello Guys I was told by Viper to start getting involved in the clan to get to know you all better I am thinking about posting an app but I don't want to get to hasty and screw up I hope we all get along
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
deathkicks: An app for membership?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
yes for this clan but I know viper very well and he told me to get to know the clan and around 7-14 days post an app the clan that i am in is just getting to inactive
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
god I'm tired of people trying to get in a clan when they're already in one. if guardians is in-active just leave because I know what you people try to do. if you get rejected from here you stay in your current clan.

no, just, no
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~