Toribash
Andrew kicked. About to update the clan-page.
-----
Please fill in the name thing at the bottom if you're a new member.
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 27, 2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Vordred

Name: Mangat
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Name: Luke
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
Hattersin wants that.
FUCKING TWINS!
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Identical twins are genetically identical: they have the same genes. They are formed by a fertilised egg dividing into two separate individuals, and are always of the same sex. They may be called monozygotic or MZ twins (mono = one; zygote = fertilised egg). They contrast with fraternal twins, who are formed by two separate eggs fertilised by two separate sperms, and who are not always the same sex (DZ = dizygotic). Both types of twin are carried in the same uterus at the same time, so their birth environment is the same.
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
This is a forum, not sex-ed class...GTFO
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat