Toribash
true... I don't know much bout forums and i'm not online alot...
I'll explain both:
Knowing not much bout forums:
I do only play for like a month now and I didn't really knew how to use em at the beginning, I start to know something about them by now.
Not online alot:
I live in Belgium so when I'm online, it's night for you, when you're online, it's day for me.
Also I still live with my parents and they forbid me to play all day so i'm only online for like 2-3 hours a day =S.
-----
and @Pure, i'm in IRC everytime i'm online.... but there's barely someone there when I'm there...
Last edited by muaythair; Sep 11, 2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All of us don't live in the us/eastern part of the world.
I see, its hard for you but if you can't get on enough we still won't let
you in our clan either though its not your fault.
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
All of us don't live in the us/eastern part of the world.
I see, its hard for you but if you can't get on enough we still won't let
you in our clan either though its not your fault.

Actually he has been on. I chatted with him. We played in-game for about 3 games. Then he had to go. But all in all he can join IRC for a average of 3 hrs a day.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
I dont think he should be in a clan just yet....he might be a nice guy but is that all you like? he is still new o this game and should learn his way around the forums before he gets into a official clan
hmmmm... well... I accept your decission bolt =S, well... I'll keep playing, stay active in IRC and forums and we'll see later than?
That's good
If you keep being active etc i'll change my vote to yes
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
Originally Posted by muaythair View Post
hmmmm... well... I accept your decission bolt =S, well... I'll keep playing, stay active in IRC and forums and we'll see later than?

Make sure you don't forget us or just get on the irc every day so
we can decide when your ready. :|