Toribash
i was not expecting you guys to be dead cause usually you guys are alive
-----
btw i need on of you guys help
Last edited by XxfangsxX; Jul 16, 2015 at 11:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
A few of the leaders quit toribash. Me And Pingu are never online. Chris and Cloud are working on reviving Tau. So Yeah Reason of simulated death=Leaders quit, Now they have new leaders
kira kat remmer how i was banned from this clan sell I'm in a new one where people don't hate me because my race I'm speaking about someone in particular as in you right
WOLF+WEED= FANGHAI
Originally Posted by XxfangsxX View Post
kira kat remmer how i was banned from this clan sell I'm in a new one where people don't hate me because my race I'm speaking about someone in particular as in you right

Can I have that same in English, please?
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
Can I just say that first, we didnt hate you, as a matter of fact, we were trying to help you with your English and everything because that's what the clan is about. We try to develop our members the best we can.

Honestly, it was never us that was the problem, it was you. You had, or maybe you still do have, a close mind. You took offense to us trying to tell you what was wrong, rightfully? Maybe, maybe not, I dont necessarily recall who and how it was delivered. I try not too dwell too much in the past. I suggest you do the same.

Congratulations on your membership with (Bomb) and apparently another clan before that, good luck with your future endeavors, have a good day and cheers,

Sincerely yours,
Sir Cloud of the Third Fair Lands.
-----
Originally Posted by XxfangsxX View Post
i was not expecting you guys to be dead cause usually you guys are alive
-----
btw i need on of you guys help

Oh and also, I'd personally be fine with helping you so long as it's within my capabilities. Just dont say something that wouldnt really help your case before asking for help in the future. It's rather idiotic in a way.
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 20, 2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
so what do you guys think we should talk about?i think we should talk about something *cough cough* dirty :> *cough cough*
I havent done the dishes and bathed yet XD So yeah, the dishes and me are pretty dirty, so is my bed. But that's cause I havent cleaned it up yet XDD lmao jk

Anyway, welcome our new members, Ezio and keyboard XD or gabz if you prefer. Played with em, they're cool, thank chris for recruiting em.

Welcome bby's.

Gabz, I heard you made replays? or was that Ezio?
hey i was recruiting to bro! lol
but ya hai new guys im Jaames Co Leader and head music producer

Hope you guys like it here in Tau as long as your not a jerk and can hold your own in a argument you'll be fine.