Toribash
Oh well, guess I change the cost of anvils to 50000 or something that gets it VERY high. Did it before.
Then make swords do a lot of damage. Then make humans breathe fire and fly and stuff. I'm crazier than the dwarves
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
@Arglax put higher fps rate like 200 is pretty fast and then quit game and re-enter for it to change back
@sbanen you mad bro
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
I take that as a compliment
I have been called the new definitions of "random," "weird," and "crazy" on my birthday last year.

I have recently killed an entire town using a lone swordsman. But he got killed by the only survivor, another of the characters I made, and when I wanted to play as him, he disappeared.
Lol
the underground pit that leads to the underground cavern under my fortress is been attacked by a a giant shrimp forgoten beast that is poisonous.
The funny thing is that the chicks that survived from the fall attacked it and almost killed it they broke most of his body parts xD
Chick power!

screenie

I could see it. Most of the body parts are in red.
The body is in yellow. The Beast was called "Sodor."
Lets Revive this Thread
''A Necromancer left his Corpse on the ground.Necromancer Cook raised the Dead''
(\(\(\ My work /)/)/)
/)
_('ω'(Q) Have a Banana
There is a Linux version you know. Unless that one doesn't support Ubuntu, in which case i present URIST MCINTENSE

because size

HE HAS ONLY ONE MODE AND THAT MODE IS LOUD
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
There is a Linux version you know. Unless that one doesn't support Ubuntu, in which case i present URIST MCINTENSE

because size

HE HAS ONLY ONE MODE AND THAT MODE IS LOUD

I've always wanted to test out the offensive capabilities of foodstuffs with a high miscellaneous object skill.

In all my DF travels, I think I managed to kill two goblins with lucky shots with wild strawberries.