Toribash
Wii fit trainer is basically a tori in a nutshell. Does a noob clap to grab and does ridiculously stiff looking moves 99% of the time.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah posted in the other thread because I couldn't find this.

Roy is actually fucking godlike, and Ryu has by far one of the more interesting/complex movesets. Lucas is as good as he was but feels more floaty and has more knockback on some of his moves (also a few changes to moves.)

Wasn't expecting much from Roy though honestly, but man after using them it's hard to go back to Marth/Lucina.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Street Fighter is my second favorite fighting game, second only to Smash Bros. so them adding Ryu is awesome! But damn.. I don't wanna spend $4 on just one character :c
He looks really op too!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ryu is really fun to play, best played when playing with friends who are also using Ryu. He might be considered to be a bit too good in 1v1s but if you're just playing party style with friends he's fine. Getting those sf inputs going is really hype, especially FADC
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I know this thread is mostly about smash 4 but I'm becoming a hardcore melee player.

I practice playing Sheik every day for an hour or so and compete in 2 weekly tournaments. After about a year of playing I'm finally starting to get not god awful and its one of the most fulfilling things ever, even better than getting good at toribash because I actually get to meet people face to face when I play. The other day I was talking to some random guy and he had heard of me before I met him, which is fantastic.

I don't know what exactly I'm trying to say here, but if possible I strongly urge you guys to compete in tournaments if you can (and are interested, obviously). Improving at melee is the most passionate I've ever been about something.

If any of you are interested, here's a recent set I played where I won
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I played only 1 smash tourney before I entered college. Lost it to the guy I practiced with in the finals :/ literally lost it because I whiffed a back air and he landed an up air.

Now I play sort of casual competitive. I'm naturally good at the games, but I don't play enough to be consistent in how good I am. I still have a mean keep away Link in Melee, and I pretty much play Falco in every smash except 4. 4 is all about Little Mac.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I practice Project M and Melee in hope attending a tourney someday, but I also play 64 smash casually with my friends, that game is the shit.

Chuck Norris is jealous of my mad skills