Ranking
It's a one time purchase though, and it's only 30$, if you enjoyed playing it then why not buy it, it's not like you have to play it constantly.
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
So buy it? It's not like $30 is a shitload of cash (unless you live somewhere like Georgia). Not to mention that if you actually like the game its not a bad purchase at all.

You make it seem so easy, but it actually offends me, no joke..

I come from South Africa, and here we don't have loads of money. Now 30$ isn't a huge load of money, but for me theres more important things to spend 30$ on, eg. FOOD!. And I don't have a credit card. But I'd give anything for a HoN account. I'd even give this account away
Originally Posted by Tushkanus View Post

I come from South Africa, and here we don't have loads of money. Now 30$ isn't a huge load of money, but for me theres more important things to spend 30$ on, eg. FOOD!. And I don't have a credit card. But I'd give anything for a HoN account. I'd even give this account away

If you make it sound so bad then you shouldn't be paying monthly for internet, there are tons of ways to make 30$ online if you really wanted to, such as surveys.
So buy it? It's not like $30 is a shitload of cash (unless you live somewhere like Georgia). Not to mention that if you actually like the game its not a bad purchase at all.

I took the liberty of bolding the bit that I said specifically because I know there are people out there less fortunate than I.

Anyway, if you're that desperate for things like food, shouldn't you be trying to find a job (assuming unemployment / underage) to put food in your mouth, rather than spending your evenings posting on internet forums (which is another point, if you're that strapped for cash, how do you have an internet connection. I'm unaware of any mass-free-wifi over south africa.)

To be quite fair, this post is probably going to come across as more rude than intended, and I apologize for that.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I just realised that a fair number of people who play LoL, which is supposedly free, spend more than $30 on buying new heroes and runes.
I took the liberty of bolding the bit that I said specifically because I know there are people out there less fortunate than I.

Anyway, if you're that desperate for things like food, shouldn't you be trying to find a job (assuming unemployment / underage) to put food in your mouth, rather than spending your evenings posting on internet forums (which is another point, if you're that strapped for cash, how do you have an internet connection. I'm unaware of any mass-free-wifi over south africa.)

To be quite fair, this post is probably going to come across as more rude than intended, and I apologize for that.

Well, I am only 15. So I can't get a job. Now you are probably thinking, why would a 15 year old have to pay for his food, well, the answer is, my parents, my brother and I all have to put together their money for food. etc. Of course I do get a bit of money that I can keep, but I rather save that for incase sometime when I am in need of money, etc.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
If you make it sound so bad then you shouldn't be paying monthly for internet, there are tons of ways to make 30$ online if you really wanted to, such as surveys.

How, most survey websites are fake. And the ones that arent

1. Take forever to get 30$, I might aswell wait until I am old enough for a job
2. I have no way to recieve the 30$.
3. If I use paypal to recieve the 30$, then I have no credit card to actually pay for the game in the end anyways.

So yeah, think before you speak, because you are actually just being rude.
3. If I use paypal to recieve the 30$, then I have no credit card to actually pay for the game in the end anyways.

I don't wanna be an smartass, but as far as I know you can also pay over paypal.
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I don't wanna be an smartass, but as far as I know you can also pay over paypal.

You can, Payed for my copy from selling last bit of my TC :3
How, most survey websites are fake. And the ones that arent

1. Take forever to get 30$, I might aswell wait until I am old enough for a job
2. I have no way to recieve the 30$.

So yeah, think before you speak, because you are actually just being rude.

I'm telling you what is true, you don't need a credit card to use paypal seeing as how you can use a bank account to activiate it etc.