Toribash
It would appear that BFG is the only one who has issue with it. I want his opinion and his ideas to be met. It's a team effort so we have to include everyone especially the leader who so graciously gave me the honor of reviving his clan. <3
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
It would appear that BFG is the only one who has issue with it. I want his opinion and his ideas to be met. It's a team effort so we have to include everyone especially the leader who so graciously gave me the honor of reviving his clan. <3

If it's a team effort then why is BFG's idealism put above the rest of the clan?
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Lol, of course. It's going to be a happy cookie. c: Even though I feel really sad and depressed right now... like usual... :/

What is your slogan? I can probably work something out for you too.

My Slogan is 'Rockin' Fashion Since 1840'

Also, be kickass for me and make it kickass.
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
Finally found this Clan Discussion x_x And I agree with thejesut, this may be BFG's clan originally
but if he wants his clan revived it will take a team effort and I don't see this clan too appealing if the whole clan agrees with one thing but gets turned down by one, it just doesn't seem right.
-----
Also Howdy! everyone /)^3^(\ nice to finally get to talk to everyone! <3
Last edited by Applejack; Feb 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Originally Posted by Applejackk View Post
Finally found this Clan Discussion x_x And I agree with thejesut, this may be BFG's clan originally
but if he wants his clan revived it will take a team effort and I don't see this clan too appealing if the whole clan agrees with one thing but gets turned down by one, it just doesn't seem right.

What are you talking about you just got here
ya
What does just getting here have to do with anything?.... maybe if I quoted you would understand.
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
Lol Fuze, you are confusing my members.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
Originally Posted by thejesut View Post
If it's a team effort then why is BFG's idealism put above the rest of the clan?

Well... it's not that he's being put above the rest of the clan... we just need to take into account his values. He is a leader and therefore should have some say over the rest of us.
Originally Posted by BFG View Post
Lol Fuze, you are confusing my members.

He wants us to all be in his control! It's a brain hypnotism tactic!
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
What are you talking about you just got here

You should stop dropping by if you're just going to be condescending to everybody.
Show some Love.
Hey, clan i just wanted to say i'm not gonna be on all weekend, i'm bout to be so turnt.

#TimeToParty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TH3 Unique 0N3