Ranking
Originally Posted by AcidMan2007 View Post
There was just an update for infdev, you can find a random fire with a chest in caves, in the chest is a saddle to ride piggies!

I found out the chests were random and may not contain a saddle all that work to get to it, and I can't even ride on a pig .
Any possible reason that the game freezes for about 10 seconds everytime you just move...and when you hit and do anything else it's perfectly fine?
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
Any possible reason that the game freezes for about 10 seconds everytime you just move...and when you hit and do anything else it's perfectly fine?

Maybe because your PC sucks balls or something, i'm sure it doesn't happen to everyone and it sure doesn't happen to me.
Bumping with an update from notch's blog.
http://notch.tumblr.com/

Originally Posted by Notch
Multiplayer status update
Today, I implemented destroyed blocks dropping resources for all players and a whole bunch of infrastructure such as automatically sending entities in chunks when the player gets close, and removing them when they leave, and a very nice method for predicting block changes clientside in a secure way that can’t cause the game to go out of synch. I also finished up a whole lot of rendering stuff, such as animating when players move, interpolating positions and rotations, and displaying their names above player heads (semi transparent if hidden by a wall).

I also added support for whole bunch of fancy characters, like Å, ü, Ç and ê. I can’t add ALL characters, but if an important one is missing, let me know. I have space for another 100 characters or so.

Next up is support for inventory management, crafting, and item dropping. And chatting. Private testing is close, probably tomorrow or thursday. The public testing (with downloadable servers) is almost certainly coming within two weeks or so. I hope. :D

For those who don't know, This is not for the creative version of the game but the survival version of the game which you can only play if you have purchased minecraft.
Minecraft is $13 USD and after alpha version, it will be at least $20.
The best place you can be to try and get a spot for private testing is in the minecraft IRC. (#minecraft at irc.esper.net)
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
if someone would let me share an account with them that would be great

(or buy it for me :v)

edit: i'll give whoever lets me just share their account *not give to me* a beta invite to bloodline champions (whenever i get one, most likely this weekend)
Last edited by Shortyish; Jul 21, 2010 at 01:11 AM.
It's $13 now? Shit, I bought mine when the dollar was much weaker. It was $15 for me.

also

Survival mode.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
It's $13 now? Shit, I bought mine when the dollar was much weaker. It was $15 for me.

also

Survival mode.

Since it's survival mode, you did that all by yourself?

If so, holy shit.
Yeah.
Here's the mine I got some of the materials from:
Last edited by War_Hero; Jul 22, 2010 at 07:03 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well