Toribash
I have a question im struggling with now: how did you guys know you were ready? So that I know if I am, when I am, and that it's right when the time comes? <--16 and in a serious relationship
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
NO. It isn't.

It is: It may be damaged, what would you do if it breaks, even before the penetration, maybe while you're still unrolling it, and you had only one in your wallet? It's good just for unplanned quickies in clubs's bathrooms, which are, you must admit, kinda rare. When you have a comfortable bed at home, why not keeping a box of condoms in the nighstand?
And if she invites you at her home, she should have her own box of condoms, it's not like girls can't buy it.

Originally Posted by hax
how did you guys know you were ready? So that I know if I am, when I am, and that it's right when the time comes? <--16 and in a serious relationship

I wasn't ready at all, but I still enjoyed it. Just don't do it with a random person for the first time, since you will remember that person and the experience you shared together for the rest of your whole life, make sure you both care about eachother, especially if you're a sensible or romantic guy. If you're like nuthug don't ask, fuck.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
It's good just for unplanned quickies in clubs's bathrooms, which are, you must admit, kinda rare.

Of course I don't use my wallet condoms at home but for those rare occasions it is good to be prepared.

Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
If you're like nuthug don't ask, fuck.

Haha to be honest I don't remember my first time but it was not with a random person. I had a really long relationship with her.
But well, I just remember the times it was astonishing.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
18, lost virginity at 15. Lost anal virginity at 17 ;)

Ewww.... ;)

Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
I have a question im struggling with now: how did you guys know you were ready? So that I know if I am, when I am, and that it's right when the time comes? <--16 and in a serious relationship

You're 16, you have the rest of your life to be in a serious sexual relationship. Fuck being ready, go get laid.
As i saw this Thread i'd exspected it being unbelievably full of poeple like "OMFG i lost ma virginity at 10", and i do NOT believe any of them, i don't even believe the ones with 11 or 12. And i did expect 6 Sites of posts. Such threads tend to be on Page one for weeks.

btw, 14, virgin and exspecting(i said that often) to stay virgin until im 16-19.
And, Zapachu, im quite damn sure that "Chris" did NOT bang his sister at the Age of 9.