Toribash
http://i45.tinypic.com/2hzq7c.png. Lol I suck at textures.

Onamist: If it's one thing I hate, it's people criticising the art of others due to the way it's made. It's really not something to judge someone's work by. You have no idea how mich's textures are made unless you've got the psd in front of you. The way it's made doesn't really affect how good it looks either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, wow micho, didn't know you were that good! :O
no seriously, I hate tribals, but yours just seem to amaze me...
good job =D
Out of nowhere, I arrive.
Originally Posted by surf View Post
Onamist: If it's one thing I hate, it's people criticising the art of others due to the way it's made. It's really not something to judge someone's work by. You have no idea how mich's textures are made unless you've got the psd in front of you. The way it's made doesn't really affect how good it looks either.

I'm not criticising the way it is made. I'm stating that to me it looks like any other tribal set. I used the term brush spam because most sets that look like that are usually brush spams. For all I know he could have made each pixel individually, but that doesn't change the fact that it just seems to be mass of colour with some angular shapes.
lol, you should try make the actual plane, would have looked ten times better :O
Out of nowhere, I arrive.