Toribash
Hey guys, to all of you who play Minecraft and have a Hamachi...I've created a Hunters Minecraft server.

Just PM me if you want to join it. I'm not sure if all the bugs and tweaks have been worked out yet, but there's no harm in trying!
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Ok guys, keep an eye on your hamachi. I'll send messages there when the server's open. Mist, I'm pretty sure you can still join.
Omg LoL be so fun :3
Just bought
Shyvanna
Vladimir
Cassiopeia
Brand
So far I Love cassiopeia and Vladimir , I do usually good (more kills than deaths and average amount of assists so overall Good) with cassiopeia in 5v5 but in 3v3 its a different story, I fucking rape faces with cass and vlad in 3v3! XD havent gone anything but positive every 3v3 i play with them! and havent tried shyvanna out in 3v3 but in 5v5 i do decent (about 1 or 2 deaths more than kills) but thats only because i was jungling and im not a strong jungler D: but i get lots and lots of assists :3 so i guess im an alright team player
♥ mushu♥
guys im writing this "Illegal" (my parents dont know im sitting on my pc now)
Can you give me working link for assassin's creed 1
I started getting back into Runescape.

At the risk of being made fun of, does anybody else play? :3
(F2P BTW)
No sowwy. You want my account? xD. I doubt I'm ever going to play again...My guy was only level 23 or something though...