Toribash
You just admitted you are a clan hopper.

What was your perma ban for?

I can't see much changing to make my vote a yes, right now it's a no.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Nobody likes clan hoppers. It's cool to see that you're honest but it's probably the reason alot of us will say no.
No from me too
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
You just admitted you are a clan hopper.

What was your perma ban for?

I can't see much changing to make my vote a yes, right now it's a no.

Idk? Just logged in then 'boop' permabanned. But Orko helped me out

EDIT:

Originally Posted by xjmc
I'm trying to change right now and not trying to be a douche

I also noticed almost all of my very old clanmates are here :v
Last edited by xjmc; Jun 4, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Idk? Just logged in then 'boop' permabanned. But Orko helped me out

EDIT:

I also noticed almost all of my very old clanmates are here :v

XJMC was banned on this account for account hijacking and attempting to sell Donkey someone else's textures.

I don't recommend this guy. Donkey wanted some new stuff for the (Le) front page and XJMC tried selling him someone else's artwork. He was also in (g). He barely posted on our forums, after telling us he'd be active.
-----
Edit: Also never read the first thread.
"Is there any belt restriction?"
Last edited by EJXIII; Jun 4, 2015 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
You don't seem like a very stable member at all, and with your background combined with that it's a definite no from me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
No from me.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Heyo everyone! I'm EJXIII, or you may know me as iPortal on my old account. I'm your local fur, britbong and toribash oldfag from 2012! Now, if I'll be honest, I had a semi-bad rep on my iPortal account, and I quit toribash. Since then I've matured by miles and decided on a fresh start. So after browsing through the clan and hanging in the IRC, not only did the members seem fairly cool, but on your threads you all seemed mature and reasonable. You people have great humour as well as knowing when to be serious, and I can respect that, as well as enjoy being a member of [tldr] because of that. And having wanted a fresh start to change my ways, I feel I can offer the same to your clan, a good laugh and a serious member. Now of course, at the age of 15, I'm rather young to join a clan of your status, I can assure you however that I'm still a nice-enough guy to be part of [tldr] and would make a good addition to your clan. Now of course, being a semi-oldfag of toribash, I'll have been in some clans. I was in [Crooks], (g), (Mystic), (Bomb), (FC), and a few others that have slipped my mind. Finally. Donuts v. Crustless Sandwiches in a business meeting. Always a ham and mustard crust less sandwich, it's formal, it's informal, and it tastes fucking great.

So, with everything aside, I hope you vote fairly. I don't mind many "no's", just so long as you're fair. Please.

Thank you.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I would have no problem with giving you a trial, unless something bad comes up in the meantime.
Good morning sweet princess