Toribash
Why do you have to look at my past?

What does that have to do with the future.

If you judge my past that means you are making assumptions.

Assuming I am going to fuck up again.

I want to be in a clan that doesn't look at my past. If I don't find one I don't find one.

Its hard to change when people only choose to remember/judge you on what you did and not what you're going to do.
It's just like a banana asking for condoms.

If you wanna post around that's cool.
if you feel this isn't the right place, cya.
Last edited by HolyButler; Apr 20, 2014 at 05:58 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
That comparison was stupid, no offense but it was.

I am off.

This isn't close to what I thought you guys were like.
Originally Posted by Xeci
Why do you have to look at my past?

What does that have to do with the future.

If you judge my past that means you are making assumptions.

Assuming I am going to fuck up again.

I want to be in a clan that doesn't look at my past. If I don't find one I don't find one.

Its hard to change when people only choose to remember/judge you on what you did and not what you're going to do.

I don't know how you will act in the future, otherwise I would guess the future.
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
I don't know how you will act in the future, otherwise I would guess the future.

You won't know unless you let me show you, but as I said I don't want to join a clan that looks down on people because of their past. Cya.
Errr, most of the clan here would have rejected you given the hundreds of times you have been banned, but still we gave you a chance.

How would we know that you have changed? If you can bring me a solid proof then it's a yes from me, but we all know that you can't so I just gave you a chance to show us that you have really mature'd up but you just decided to be an asshole about all this. Cya.
Last edited by HolyButler; Apr 20, 2014 at 06:25 PM.
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
Errr, most of the clan here would have rejected you given the hundreds of times you have been banned, but still we gave you a chance.

How would we know that you have changed? If you can bring me a solid proof then it's a yes from me, but we all know that you can't so I just gave you a chance to show us that you have really mature'd up but you just decided to be an asshole about all this. Cya.

That's right how do you know, if you won't even give me the chance to show you.

I am looking for friends here, I don't want to feel like I am unwanted because of my past.

and how am I being an asshole?

I haven't once been rude to any of you.
thats why i asked you to post around and get to know us.

Can't you read or something.