Toribash
Pm me once you're online. Don't you need help on relaxing? I mean, you appear pretty stiff for my standards ;o. But yea, you interested me. Let meet as soon as possible. Peace
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yea but still - I can have other things to attend to, so I'm not around all day long. Can't expect me to meet you when I don't know when you'll be in-game.
This is what happened 2 minutes ago with my new move that i invented from scratch, not based on anything.
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Jun 26, 2008 at 09:21 AM.
Nice. pm sent to you. (actually just writing it, but it will reach you very soon ;P).
Well I'm bad at this so here we go, I'm interested in joining. I don't have any replays because, well I don't like to dwell on what happened I live for the now... ok that was a total lie. I just don't save replays, anyways. I'm 2nd dan, very close to 3rd dan, I've been playing 3 or so weeks, I've been in unce. I left simply because it was really inactive.
Last edited by srrwb; Jun 13, 2008 at 01:27 PM.
Yea the fact that you have no replays to show is... kinda suspicious.
Well I learned nothing about you apart the fact you're close to 3rd dan. Which is... not much. Maybe you'll write more/meet me/post replays... and it will get more clear.

Otherwise you obviously can't join.