Toribash
Originally Posted by SlyNinja12 View Post
I have read through the application guide read all the rules.
I would like to join (Essm) because it seems like such an awesome clan
plus i would love to join..

Sincerely

Slyninja12

Please post your application in the appropriate thread and use the application template format.
I'll be happy to accept you once you do though.

Our entry guide is here. So follow that through and it'll guide you through entering Essence.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Essm
Did you follow the application guide?:Yes very well
Why would you like to join?:Because i think this clan is very nice to low qi players
Are you loyal to Essence?:Yes because i love to go easy and lose to white belts so they can level up faster and learn new moves
Originally Posted by SlyNinja12 View Post
Did you follow the application guide?:Yes very well
Why would you like to join?:Because i think this clan is very nice to low qi players
Are you loyal to Essence?:Yes because i love to go easy and lose to white belts so they can level up faster and learn new moves

Right format, wrong place. ^^
Post it in our application thread here. ^^
Hey all, server is up now, /jo EssM
-----
Had a lot of fun tonight in the server, I will post up some of the replays tomorrow

P.s. ConCon you have a new sub
Last edited by seasickazn; Sep 9, 2013 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, the server was a lot of fun.
That's the most people I've seen in an Ess-M server before.

It was crazy.
Sorry i've been inactive guys. If you have a question PM me or Email me or Skype me.

Email: Donut213@yahoo.com
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Sorry if it may seem that I am an inactive poster but my school started just last week and has been kind of overwhelming. Torigamer if you see this I was meaning to ask you if our deal was still on for the head. I have the money scraped up and am ready when you are if you are still up for it.
If I had a nickel for every time a girl said I was attractive, I would be in serious debt.