Yay
But technically im 6th if I give you your right to be first
But zetox quit a while ago
Im 6th in the clan but 5th rank :3
-----
I smell activity
Last edited by Fuze; Jan 4, 2013 at 05:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ya
I see lonely wants to join, we need some more activity here so welcome!
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
Hey guys, I was just back on Toribash and checking out the official clans list. When i saw that My Little Ponies was a clan, my mind exploded with excitement. I am a full fledged brony and think that it is awesome that the fan base has spewed onto Toribash. I would love to join! Alright lets jump to it. I am 13, a 3rd dan (almost 4th). No one really invited me... (is that bad?). I don't really do replays... (sorry). And I am a guitarist of 3 years (i play metal, but i do brony songs with my band all the time). I am not good at art, but i do write fan fictions (NO, NOT CLOP FICTIONS, THOSE ARE GROSS). It would be Amazing if i could join. it would make me feel 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat. If you don't want me in the clan that is fine. but i would highly enjoy it if i could. Brony on /)^3^(\
Power metal is my life.
I am... but im sorta a lurker :P i can change that though, if i have something to talk about xD LIKE MY LITTLE PONEH?!?!?!?!
-----
plus i haven't been on in like, 2 years. xD I'm just now getting back into it... and i think im here to stay!
Last edited by coolio117; Jan 6, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power metal is my life.
I know that feel, I took a break for like 3 years a while ago and when I came back I didn't know what to do

you should get in on the skype convos, you can meet everyone there and get into posting here
FIRED UP
i would.... but my computer sucks.... and skype doesn't work for me.... its lame...
-----
but i can still post stuff
Last edited by coolio117; Jan 6, 2013 at 06:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power metal is my life.