Ranking
joined a game late and there was a D.VA on the enemy team in Lucioball,. wtf?

http://imgur.com/a/IcviU
-----
nvm, it happens so much i think i've seen every hero in Lucioball...
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Aug 8, 2016 at 06:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
below 50 skill rating is cancer

getting griefers every game jesus christ
>omg why you no protect me im healer
>i go afk fuck you

>winning competitive match
>server closed due to an unexpected error

thanks blizzard
Last edited by dank; Aug 9, 2016 at 11:10 PM.
dreamy suicide act
did my placement matches with friends who are around 35 rank, came out at 47 and then my ranking just plummeted while playing with them, sitting around 42 now =/
and my filthy casual friend did his placement matches with me and came out at 49 and pretty much thinks he walks on water.
Getting triggered and jimmies are rustled...

Originally Posted by dank View Post
how do you play hanzo on console though?
i mean aim assist can help with hitscan characters but hanzo won't hit if your aim is straight on your target
unless of course your target isn't moving but that doesn't happen often

abuse scattershot, Hanzos utility aspect is really usefull.
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 10, 2016 at 12:29 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by dank View Post
below 50 skill rating is cancer

getting griefers every game jesus christ
>omg why you no protect me im healer
>i go afk fuck you

>winning competitive match
>server closed due to an unexpected error

thanks blizzard

above 50 isn't different, learn to deal with it or quit already, it won't stop. :/
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
above 50 isn't different, learn to deal with it or quit already, it won't stop. :/

used to be 53 skill rating and had no problems at all there, now i'm just getting dumb shit every match
dreamy suicide act
sauce
Originally Posted by Overwatch
Hey, everyone.

With the first season of Competitive Play coming to an end very soon, we wanted to lay out a few key dates and important pieces of information regarding the upcoming season roll.

DATE AND TIMES

Season 1 will officially end on Wednesday, August 17 at 5:00 p.m. PT (August 18 at 12:00 a.m. UTC). For time zone assistance, and to see when Season 1 will end in your region, visit thetimezoneconverter.com.

Season 2 is currently scheduled to launch on September 6, but this could shift as we continue to work on system improvements. We will be sure to share the exact date and time as we get closer to its release.

SEASON 1 REWARDS

If you completed your placement matches during Season 1, you will eligible to receive a special spray and player icon. These will be unlocked automatically when you log into your account the first time after the season ends. If at any point during the season you managed to break into the Top 500 players on your platform (and in your region), you’ll receive an extra player icon and animated spray on top of the other seasonal rewards.
Aside from sprays and icons, you’ll also receive a number of Competitive Points based on the maximum skill rating you achieved during the season.

Here’s the Skill Rating (SR) to Competitive Point (CP) breakdown for Season 1:
  • SR 0-39: 10 CPs
  • SR 40-45: 20 CPs
  • SR 46-49: 40 CPs
  • SR 50-52: 60 CPs
  • SR 53-55: 80 CPs
  • SR 56-59: 120 CPs
  • SR 60-64: 200 CPs
  • SR 65+: 300 CPs

am 51, i want those 300 CPs :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
sauce

am 51, i want those 300 CPs :c

i'll prolly just get 80 cps

dont think i'll ever get above 50 again lol
cant wait for season 2, not gonna mess up my placement now
dreamy suicide act
it's kind of tough playing competitive overwatch with casual friends, because they just dont take it as seriously
and then there are those friends who are at rank 38 and you're rank 58 and they still wanna play together.
I really wanna make it to rank 60 by the end of season 1. I started at 42, lost 8 games in a row, 34, and then slowly made it to rank 58.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
it's kind of tough playing competitive overwatch with casual friends, because they just dont take it as seriously
and then there are those friends who are at rank 38 and you're rank 58 and they still wanna play together.
I really wanna make it to rank 60 by the end of season 1. I started at 42, lost 8 games in a row, 34, and then slowly made it to rank 58.

i hate getting matched with low rankers..
yesterday we were all 50s, but had a 32 on our team :c
we lost