Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

In that case, I must vote no as well. Head copying is a huge peeve of mine for some reason. If anyone is a headmaker, and you want to see if it would be possible to steal it, send it to me, and I'll mess with it to see if it can be done.

EDIT: in Kvey's managment website that a good number of people are involved in, I have taken up the task of creating a logo for us. I have a few ideas bouncing around in my head, and will be posting them when I finish them.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I only have 500 tc zin :3
-----
I donated the rest to the clan
Last edited by Cyber1337; Mar 31, 2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've done wrong yes, but the past is long gone, and we should be able to hope for a great future.
I'm gonna say absolute no for DOOM. That's a scamp worthy offense, committed towards a clan member while trying to join that clan xD
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
I have finished my primary idea.
DUN DUNDUNDUUUUUN!

I know it's huge, but I make everything big so it can be easily sized down and not look bad.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Boss! I absolutely love it!!! So simple, yet so awesome!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Yay! I need the opinions of everyone else, though. Appraising your own work is apparently looked down upon in the art community.
It looks pretty good, hawke. perhaps if it had a little something more to it? if it had tori eyes in the middle or something i think that would look pretty cool
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
http://i.imgur.com/fUU6nt7.png

imma just post the link since it's so big.
I'm not sure if that comment was out of simple ignorance of my talents, or was meant to be a veiled insult, but thanks.