Toribash
I'm getting the Cataclyst game for christmas (can't wait) i'm a level 67 Hunter (haven't played in a long time cuz my account got hacked) anyways, I am going to make a Worgen and Goblin character but i need to know what class is best for Worgen and Goblin??
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
What is the STRONGEST MELEE class. I had all that mages and warlock shit.

(Besides a death knight because I don't have a level 55 i will be getting the game 2 morrow)

try to reach level cap by at least 1 character. level 85 and level 55 is very big difference.

other than that now fury warriors are op, as i heard. though mages and locks will beat ya in dps.
also add my char Feder Kalecgos US
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
I don't understand, the mages and warlocks will beat me in dps? I'm getting the game tomorrow and don't know all of this stuff. I'm just getting the first edition. And what is the strongest melee character? Like, whats better Knight? Paladin? I want something thats strong overall.
-----
merge, And are there pets for ALL classes?
-----
merge, Sorry for the so many questions, but is farming in WoW legal? I've seen videos where they have MINES where you pick them to get gold, if you do that while afk, is it farming, would you get banned for that.
Last edited by Music; Dec 20, 2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MARDOBOY View Post
Okay....Lume.....okay......How about this.
What is the best class for you guys?

What is the STRONGEST MELEE class. I had all that mages and warlock shit.

(Besides a death knight because I don't have a level 55 i will be getting the game 2 morrow)

Honestly it really depends on what you plan on doing. If all you want to do is melee and roles like dps and tanking then you would want to make a warrior. If you want a more stealth based melee fighter then you would pick rogue. If you want to be able to heal sometimes as well, then you would go with paladin.
Unless Im forgetting something those are the only really effective melee classes.

edit: Farming mining nodes while you are afk will get you banned, since its botting and all.

Dps means Damage per second, what he meant was that they will do more damage per second than you will do at the same level and with equal equipment.

edit 2: As far as I know, only hunters and warlocks get pets
Last edited by Gum; Dec 20, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ITT: People make me miss WoW.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by gum View Post
Honestly it really depends on what you plan on doing. If all you want to do is melee and roles like dps and tanking then you would want to make a warrior. If you want a more stealth based melee fighter then you would pick rogue. If you want to be able to heal sometimes as well, then you would go with paladin.
Unless Im forgetting something those are the only really effective melee classes.

edit: Farming mining nodes while you are afk will get you banned, since its botting and all.

Dps means Damage per second, what he meant was that they will do more damage per second than you will do at the same level and with equal equipment.

edit 2: As far as I know, only hunters and warlocks get pets

What about those flying thing? I saw some guy named Athene in a vdeo that was a Paladin and he had one of those flying dragons. And your saying if I just went up to a "node?" and start mining it, and go to the bathroom or go eat that would be botting? How would it be botting if you don't use any program, and how are they preventing this?
Oh no thats not what I meant, I thought you meant like setting it up so you mined the stuff and moved to different ones while you were afk, thats what gets you banned, what you are talking about is fine.

With the pets, any class can have non combat pets, but they dont do anything, they are just there. Only hunters and warlocks have pets that can help them fight.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And what is the strongest melee character? Like, whats better Knight? Paladin? I want something thats strong overall.

Try to understand that there is no "best" class in wow. Power balance is always changing. With every patch. Try to read wowwiki, there is always some info whats currently overpowered Also player vs environment ( bosses, raids) and PvP is different. I, for example, prefer PvE, as it is easier for me, and I am good at it on my server, while at PvP I am average. That's the stuff. I would advice you to stick with druid as it can be anything - tank, melee dps, range dps, and a healer, so you can try every role in game and then decide, what you like more and make a specific character ( mage or lock is range dps only etc.).
Last edited by Fedz; Dec 20, 2010 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Today when I get the game I think I am gonna start off with a Rouge.
-----
merge
Or paladin.
-----
Grr mom was tired, sister taking me today. Thanks for the help guys, and I'll try to join one of yous servers.
(I hope this isn't a useless post, kthx)
-----
I'm ruined, you have the pay monthly for WoW?

(im in us)
Last edited by Music; Dec 21, 2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump