Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, i did the decap whuch is the bit you didnt get, what you did was the run up and lean. Lets say this ones mine and you can post a replay you need help with i will edit it, and you can claim that one. Sound fair?
Last edited by coloo; Dec 25, 2009 at 01:04 PM.
Motion trails and dq. For someone who has custom trails and dq. Lovely, lol. I'll put them in a shop of mine.

(Got 10k aswell, thanks).
Np, I'm sure I can get a pretty decent amount from them in the shops.
Updated my eleism of the week aswell.
Last edited by Ele; Dec 25, 2009 at 01:34 PM.
sure, i will post the replay once i get a chance to play around for a bit and once i find a download for 3.80 that doesn't rabdomly install 3.83 >.<
(also, my new laptop has a better graphics card and faster processor than my old full gaming computer (i got it ages ago))
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I have built my own computer, and i've been adding shit to it recently, now i have shader capabilities... Also this is getting off topic, we need some more replays to be edited or added to the video pile.
Is it possible for me to get the stuff I sent? :c

Seeing as I donated some stuff for the christmas thing and got nothing since i'm not in the clan but you guise still did D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame