Toribash
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Aren't you bronze or something

Gold at the moment hoping to hit Platinum before preseason.
So guys. With what champs did you have success recently in soloQ?

I'm struggling.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

atm i do udyr top and i'm surprised how well i zone their ass so they cant farm. even made a tryn rage quit lmao
no u

I find it pretty easy to duo with a friend on my alt low silver account as support (even more so with an AP supp morgana)... jg is just too hard to handle if the top lane fizz feeds the top lane zed and makes him lvl 12 before most of our team is level 7

Also pretty sure that Zed is a high level Plat booster, especially after considering looking at his recent match history for ranked.

The Zed has a 39% win ratio in ranked and then all of a sudden goes on a 12+ win spree with 5+ KDA each game.. seems susp 2 me
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Oct 6, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
atm i do udyr top and i'm surprised how well i zone their ass so they cant farm. even made a tryn rage quit lmao

Low ELO stomper Tryndafuck and counters-everyone Trundle. Just take lvl 1 camp and split push forever. It's too strong a tactic.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
The 2015 ranked season draws to a close

Edited: Five Skin Splash Art Updated

Splash Arts

Last edited by Chris; Oct 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

I'm struggling.

These are the picks I've had success with so far:
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=evolutlon
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I don't think you understand the implications... The riven changes make her ult scale with edge, not %missing health. That means she has less oneshot burst, and has to fight for a while to get 100 edge and have a meaningful ult.

And now your health doesn't have to be low for it to do as much damage. 10/10
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post

I'm struggling.

I carried myself putta bronze with nasus, xin zhao and braum

Nowadays I play Lux and Riven. Lux is such a versatile champ and people in silver don't know how to play against a riven c:

If the opposing team pick riven, i just pick nasus cuz i already know they'll lose their lane. Most silvers dont know how to utilize riven's kit well enough so laning phase is no problem. I just outscale and beat cane the crap outta everyone.

Lux is just flat out fun to play. She's pretty much a peeling xerath. You can literally fight over a wall because of how high ranged her kit is. That shield is also game changing. I managed to survive a 2v1 gank with eve and riven because of my w and heal. She also has versatility and adaptability which is what you need in soloq. Not every team is going to fight like your team did last game.

I've started practicing ahri mid cuz I was told she was she's an adaptable and versatile champ like lux. I need to get used to her short range though.

I also need to play her cuz i changed my summoner name to "Ahri Is My Sloot"
Last edited by Nagato; Oct 7, 2015 at 12:48 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I just can't wait until people actually have to weave in AAs on Riven. I mean, I know how to counter her, but she's really annoying when other people don't.
My Replays