Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree. I would only like TC. ;P
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
well, we should make a list of things we would want, with a limit of course...

same here actualy, just a little bit of tc, mabye a fairly cheap joint colour next year, but right now i just want tc :3
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
I did one on another program and I'm not sure how to show you guys,on youtube?I'll try to upload to youtube and give the link to you guys.
EDIT:It's too long,how else could I show you? would it work if I upload it to tinypic.com and put it in here?
Last edited by Praeter; Dec 25, 2009 at 12:39 PM.
Tint is sex.
?

What you do is you go to the video, and at the end of the link it will have a v= and a bunch of numbers and letters. You copy everything after the v= go into advanced reply, and click the youtube symbol, it will wrap youtube tags around selected text. (select the copied stuff) and the tags wont work if you type them in, they only work if you put the tag around them by clicking the symbol. It will show the vid on your post.
well, who is that replay gonna belong to, if i made the main bit, and you did the end bit, is it yours or mine?
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*