Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

(not for any other clan apart from Doxa. Or Corey.)

40 chaucer st .
milton
otago
new zealand
oceania
earth
ect

1K better be coming my way now
Last edited by annika; Dec 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
I agree.

EDIT: A little off topic, but im making a visor head with transparent visor, do you mind telling me how you get skin colour like that i really need it.
Last edited by coloo; Dec 25, 2009 at 11:47 AM.
Off topic, but if you decide to give me prezzies, no items please, only body texture slots and toricredits. (sorry for pickyness but i hate trying to sell items on the market)
lol, im not, i always press space and never with shift, so my replays are almost always rubbish, unless i have a reason to make them, then i normaly press shift+space a few times, but never often
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
Dude, just copy the download link and change the version to 3.8.

EDIT:

ahem, ahen, this is just in...

The more social group memberships you have, the bigger your penis, 
the bigger post count,
 the bigger your balls. :O
Last edited by coloo; Dec 25, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
Again, Hampa and veb won't be too happy trying to organise a tourney at this time. They are both most probably trying to figure out some specials or something of the sort for New Years.

I can talk to Blam, if you like. He made my bot for me and I am sure he would have it stored somewhere on his computer.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD