Toribash
Tyzi is like Gold or Plat. He said himself that Riven can now ult full health targets. That's too much man.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I don't think you understand the implications... The riven changes make her ult scale with edge, not %missing health. That means she has less oneshot burst, and has to fight for a while to get 100 edge and have a meaningful ult.
Playing on my smurf, our adc would rather chat to his friend on steam than play the game so he spent the game walking around the map. Had to step up my game so I landed some madlife hooks and got Riven pretty fed. 4v5's aren't so hard once you get rolling and mechanics are on point.

thresh prince

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I don't think you understand the implications... The riven changes make her ult scale with edge, not %missing health. That means she has less oneshot burst, and has to fight for a while to get 100 edge and have a meaningful ult.

Good.

Riven and riven players can go do one. Maybe now Riven players will actually have to build some resistances instead of having 500 ad + a GA and being able to instantly win fights before any meaningful plays were made by the opponent. I used to play Rengar pre-rework. Fun as hell to play, but, the other team really really didn't think so.
Hoss.
Just sayin, the new changes aren't exactly a nerf. Riven can do comparable damage in teamfights while building tankier. I hope she stays the same, so I can keep building full damage and get fucked by juggernauts and keep her free from nerfs.
Last edited by Lane; Oct 5, 2015 at 11:50 PM.
Kindred's release been delayed again.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Dude, half of Riven players can win their lanes from just spamming Q W E without auto attacking at the champion's current state. Now, we just need to tone down damages a lil because holy shit that ult damage.

lol

Dude, half of Riven players can win their lanes from just spamming Q W E without auto attacking at the champion's current state.

LOL
Maybe in Bronze.
I have never got a chance to play against Riven that doesn't aa in between Q's. How shit do you have to be for that even to happen.
Just sayin, the new changes aren't exactly a nerf. Riven can do comparable damage in teamfights while building tankier. I hope she stays the same, so I can keep building full damage and get fucked by juggernauts and keep her free from nerfs.

I can't really imagine how she'll be after the changes. Don't really understand the passive nor the edge thing. The only way is to wait and test it I guess.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

The riven changes is what seperates the good rivens and bad rivens and I like that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Playing on my smurf, our adc would rather chat to his friend on steam than play the game so he spent the game walking around the map. Had to step up my game so I landed some madlife hooks and got Riven pretty fed. 4v5's aren't so hard once you get rolling and mechanics are on point.

thresh prince

Aren't you bronze or something
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥